Menu

Lowe's  -  Delivery & store communications

D
Author of the complaint
3:11 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

May 13, 2022:

I want to report the Pompano Beach Store and their inability to deliver merchandise when you (the store) and the delivery company agreed to deliver. I purchased $13,000 of appliances and carpet that I have cancelled as of today in person myself with the store manager for failure of delivery at the stated committed time. This was the hair that broke the camels back that lead to a total breakdown on my part. I will be cancelling my newly opened Lowes account and I will never shop in your store again!

BTW, the Pompano Beach store also needs a person to answer the phone. I called 4 times yesterday, they never answered the line the first 3 calls and the 4th call, when your Corporate office forwarded me to the store, they picked up the receiver and hung it up without saying a word!

I’m addition, your computer system tracking orders needs help (and I have a friend that this very thing happened to earlier this week in an Orlando area store). When I called the Corporate office for help they could not locate my order by my telephone number, insisting I gave the store a different number. I spoke with a manager last night in the Pompano store and he also could not find my order via my phone number! Both of them could only pull the order up through the delivery system.

Dianne Smith

PS: This is not the first time that we have had delivery issues with your company, but the third. The last store that had delivery issues was located in Big Rapids MI. I vowed to write a complaint on that store, and I let it go. This time I’ve submit the complaint and will not allow myself to be put in that position again by your Company.

0 comments