Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centerscraftsman products

On September 28 at about 430 pm I entered lowes store 1937 in Jersey City NJ. I seen Amanda from customer care to honor my craftsman warranty. I brought my Craftsman versastack box, 4 inch flat head screwdriver, 4ah battery and box cutter blade all for swaps due to the items being broken. Amanda says she could not find my purchase through my Lowes credit card therefore she says that I had the item over 30 day to 90 days. Be that as I may I said the items all are under warranty whether being lifetime or 3 years. She went to her colleague and left me standing there for 35 minutes. Then Henry shows and tells me the same that Amanda told to me and would not let me get a word out just to tell me his store has changed the rules on how warranty is honored. I tell him quickly and ask him to hear me out basically begging him to listen to what I have to say he then ignored me and told me to have a nice day while walking away. I asked for his name and said that I will be reporting his unprofessionalism to corporate for not going the extra mile to call Lowes to retrieve a copy or the receipts in question  and getting me the tools I need for the work that I do as a electrician in the city of New York.

Br