Lowe'sa gazebo that I purchased on 03/11/18; your store located in new braunfels, texas

C

When I purchased the Gazebo # 875051, I was informed that it would be delivered 03/25/2018. I called to make sure about the delivery date because it was to be delivered on a Sunday. I was told once again that it was confirmed to be delivered on 03/25/2018. I prepared the ground where it is to be located and contracted an installer to come and assemble it on the 25th. This morning, 03/25/2018, I received a call stating that Lowe's did not have a unit and it would not be delivered. After a conversation with a person who claimed to be the manager of the your store, I was not agreeable with the manner I was treated!! I could not get a commitment from him as to when I could definitely receive the Gazebo. Your people gave the impression that they had no interest getting the Gazebo I had paid for!!!