Lowery Law OfficeFraud and cheating

P

This company has been calling me for almost a year. I have received over 70 telephone calls for someone that I don't even know. Guess having the same initials of the person they are looking for is sufficient grounds to continue bothering me. After about 5 calls I stopped answering the phone and let the answering machine start, but they refuse to leave a message. When I did speak with them they were very rude and asking personal questions that I refuse to answer. They were told to stop calling but they didn't so they are in violation of federal law. I have filed complaints with the Denver BBB, Federal Trade Commission and the Colorado Attorney General's office. Action is being take by all 3 against Lowery Law Office. Suggest others do as well and maybe after enough legal complaints they will be put out of business or at least give a heavy fine. They think they are above the law and do what ever they want!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices