Louis Vuittonpochette mettis m40780

R Jul 02, 2019

I am RICO LLAGAS SUASI working at Qatar Petroleum, I am working there since 2009, my wife and I turned 26th years anniversary this 2019, as part of my gift for my wife in our recent anniversary last MAY 31, she is dying to have the model of hand bag POCHETTE METIS M40780, unfortunately I cannot find even in which of your LV store located in Doha Qatar or even in Manila Philippines both of the said stores say's there is a long queue of costumers which reserved their names for this particular hand bag.

Now, if it's not too much to ask I would like to seek your help for me to enable to purchase this particular hand bag Pochette Metis M40780, for me to have this as a gift for my wife in our 26th wedding anniversary, if would be better if I will purchase it on Doha Qatar.

Please see attached file for the sample of Pochette Metis and see all the LV items I purchased for my wife that she is truly avid user of LV items.

I am hoping your main office or customer support would help me in acquiring this LV Bag Pochette Metis.

Awaiting for your reply please.

Sincerely,