Complaints & Reviews

Doesn't send real product ordered - xuelian. Wu

I ordered a Penfield Kasson jacket from the following website: www.loudandcleardesign.com.au out of...

Loudandcleardesign.com.au

retuned didn't get refund-they sent 2 not 1

I'm submitting this complaint for my mother she doesn't own a computer. My mother ordered a loud and clear (hearing device) it was advertised on tv for $29.95 she ordered 1 they sent 2 and chared her credit card $132.78. She mailed the merchandise back on July 7, 2009 and requested a credit back to her credit card. It is now August 26 and no refund. When you call the number provided there is no customer service representitive just a recording, if you press o in hopes of speaking to a real person the phone disconnects.

• Pi
    Pizzinato Aug 26, 2009

They took my money too over $135.00 same as everyone else... I can not believe that they can keep doing this... I am still trying to get all of my money back! I cancelled my credit card just incase they were planning on taking more... even the Credit Card companies 'know' of them?!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices