Lotus Leggingscustomer service & shipping

D

I ordered leggings in November, they were the wrong size, I had to contact them to get information to return them for an exchange, I followed the instructions, I have never received the replacements. It is now January 18 and none of my multiple emails have been responded to and I am beginning to believe they are just going to keep my money and never do the right thing.

customer service & shipping
customer service & shipping

• Kg
    Kgonzales Jul 16, 2018

I ordered and never recieved my order plus it was ship to a different address and then they tryed to charge my card 49.99 I had to cancel my card..just to be on the safe side.