LoseTheBackPain / heal and soothe
Hi, Gordon Dunn here, g.[protected]@btinternet.com
I ordered your trial offer on a one off basis and it now seems that I have an autoship programme that I never signed up for.
Cancel this immediately and refund any money taken from my account. I'll contact my credit card company to stop payment. The trial offer I got from you I had to pay £20 duty on so don't want.
LoseTheBackPain Customer Care's Response, May 07, 2019
Thank you for your comment. We are processing your requests. Please look out for an e mail notification from us.
For reference, we do provide several easy ways to directly contact our company. The following methods include phone, fax, postal mail, support ticket, and self-cancel option in your MyAccount making contact with our company or changes fast, easy and hassle-free.
Thank you. Our Best wishes,
Customer Service Loyalty Manager
The Healthy Back Institute
More LoseTheBackPain Complaints & Reviews
- Healthy Back Institute - continuted billing 
- Healthy Back Institute or Lose The Back Pain - 'free' book scam with unauthorised credit card charges 
- Losethebackpain.com - illegal recurrent monthly charges on my credit card for a fake newsletter I never signed up for 
- Healthy Back Institute - info. stolen 
- Healthy Back Institute - failed payments 
- LoseTheBackPain - cancelling direct debit
- Losethebackpain.com - I have been charged $19.95 every month without my authorization 
- LoseTheBackPain - unsolicited pill shipment
- LoseTheBackPain - Lose the Back Pain
- Healthy Back Store - not delivered on time/ poor customer service