Loomis Finance CompanyPrize Money

D

Attention: DIMPLE DAMANIA,

We’re very happy to keep you posted regarding the International Promotion Honor from LOOMIS FINACE INT T.MOBILE DRAW AWARD WORLDWIDE
The sum of 100, 000, 000 (Hundred Million Great British Pounds Sterling) was issued via Asian continent, people in Bangladesh Nepal, India, Malaysia, china, Israel, Jordan, Bangkok, Dubai, Syria, Kuwait, the message you got in your phone was send to you and your payment will be issued to you from London UK via Indian government INT Loomis finance MOB Company Worldwide.

On behalf of the entire Board of directors of this promo, I want to say congratulations to you. Your winning details have been verified and you have been found worthy for a total payout of One Million Great British Pounds Sterlings(1, 000, 000.00GBP).

The cash prize is already deposited with the LOOMIS FINANCE COMPANY here in the United Kingdom who will be sending their Dispatch officer down to your country to hand over the cash prize to you in your home contact address as giving in your e-mail. Or by Bank transfer to your bank Account of your choice.

You are hereby advised to contact the company via e-mail using the contact details below:

FAX: +[protected]

Use the contact details above to contact the LOOMIS Finance Company and provide them with the followings:

Contact Number:

Upon submitting the above information to this office, you will be given the guidelines on how your cash prize will be delivered to your address. Please you have to respond promptly to all instructions to avoid any form of delay to receiving your cash prize.

NOTE: We have taken care of all charges including the insurance of the total amount; all you have to take care of the security/delivery charges of the LOOMIS FINANCE AND SECURITIES. You are to follow their instructions accordingly so as to avoid disqualification.

This is what I received from the Lummis Fin

This is wh

This is wh

TEL:++[protected] .

This is what i received from Lummis Finance Company & thanks to the google search where in found such complaints found cheated by this Gorjan Moore. I have registered this complaint so that no other should get trapped in this filthy business to cheat innocent people

amit sahani Apr 18, 2009

HELLO...SIR I HAVE WON 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP IN 2009 LOOMIS INT'T MOBILE DRAW and I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO CONTACT Mr.ADAM ON +[protected] OR [protected]@live.com TO CLAIM THE PRIZE MONEY.But the problem is that i am unable to contact the given number or [protected]@live.com...SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW...????? MY MOBILE NO. IS: [protected].

Parvez Apr 22, 2009

I had contacted Sir ADAM but I ned help in getting information about claiming my amount which i have won in the DRAW!!!

• Pi
    Piyush Roy Apr 23, 2009

This is Piyush Roy.I am one of the winner of prize money i.e one million british pound.Would like to be assured whether am i really the winner or not.Confirm me with the assurity.And how to pay the Delivery and travelling charges.Give me a confirmation.Desperately waiting.

Thanks and Regards,

Piyuh Roy
    +[protected]
    +[protected]

• Zi
    zinjadkishor Apr 29, 2009

This is KISHOR VITTHAL ZINJAD.I am one of the winner of prize money i.e one million british pound.Would like to be assured whether am i really the winner or not.Confirm me with the assurity.And how to pay the Delivery and travelling charges.Give me a confirmation.Desperately waiting. PLZ REPLY MI ON MOB NO i have got sms on this no +[protected]... (+[protected] AND +[protected])
    MY EMAIL ID IS
    [protected]@gmail.com

plz reply mi i m waiting for reply

janntkhan Apr 30, 2009

sir i m erum khan from india i got the msg that my mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP IN THE 09 LOOMIS FIN INT MOBILE DRAW...Kindly please tell me about this...and i have also got your e mail on my email address [protected]@gmail.com but plz tell how i got the prize and I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO CONTACT Mr.ADAM ON +[protected] TO CLAIM THE PRIZE MONEY.But the problem is that i am unable to contact the given number.SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW...?????

my email address is [protected]@gmail.com

• As
    Ashab Alam Apr 30, 2009

This is ASHAB ALAM.I am one of the winner of prize money i.e one million british pound.Would like to be assured whether am i really the winner or not.Confirm me with the assurity.And how to pay the Delivery and travelling charges.Give me a confirmation.Desperately waiting. PLZ REPLY MI ON MOB NO i have got sms on this no +[protected]... (+[protected])
    E-mail- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Md
    md abdul rawoof Apr 30, 2009

sir im md abdul rawoof from india igot the msg that my mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP IN THE 09 LOOMIS FIN INT MOBILE DRAW...kindly please tell me about this.IHAVE BEEN TOLD TO CONTACT Mr.ADAM ON [protected] TO CLAIM THE PRIZE MONEY.But the problem is that im unable to contact the given number.SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.MY PHONE NO [protected].

• Kr
    K.RAJU May 01, 2009

This is K.RAJU I am one of the winner of prize money i.e one million british pound.Would like to be assured whether am i really the winner or not.Confirm me with the assurity.And how to pay the Delivery and travelling charges.Give me a confirmation.Desperately waiting. PLZ REPLY MI ON MOB NO i have got sms on this no +[protected]...

E-mail- [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ts
    tshrjain May 01, 2009

I too recieved a message on my mobile. and then on my e-mail. Is it true or fake? my email id is [protected]@gmail.com

• Ts
    tshrjain May 01, 2009

I too recieved a similar email. Is it true or fake?
    and by the way why most of the winners are Indian?

• Bi
    Binoy Thomas May 01, 2009

Hi,
    I am Binoy Thomas from India. I got a message on my mobile from LM-interp yesterday ie.30-April-2009. Which states that I have won 1, 000, 000 00GBP in the 09 LOOMIS FIN INT MOBILE DRAW. My mobile number is +[protected]. I would like to get some information on this whether I have really won any prize or not. You can conatct me any time in the below given numbers or the mail id.
    Contact No : +[protected] & +[protected] .
    Mail Id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Ir
    irfan ali May 02, 2009

This is IRFAN ALI from INDIA.I am one of the winner of prize money i.e one million british pound.Would like to be assured whether am i really the winner or not.Confirm me with the assurity.And how to pay the Delivery and travelling charges.Give me a confirmation.Desperately waiting. PLZ REPLY MI ON MOB NO i have got sms on this no +[protected]... +[protected])
    MY EMAIL ID IS
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Na
    naseem sajid khan May 02, 2009

sir im naseem sajid khan from india igot the msg that my mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP IN THE 09 LOOMIS FIN INT MOBILE DRAW...kindly please tell me about this.IHAVE BEEN TOLD TO CONTACT Mr.ADAM ON [protected] TO CLAIM THE PRIZE MONEY.But the problem is that im unable to contact the given number.SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.MY PHONE NO [protected]

• Ri
    riazuno May 04, 2009

Dear Readers
    I also got such mail from the same company, please tell me if anyone got a single paisa.If so please mail me.I am doubtful about the mail and the company.Why all the winners are from Indian region only.Is some one is trying to play with the minds of indian web surfers and mobile users.Are these people are in search of desperate people who try to do anything for money.Are these type of company is a terrorist based company .I request TheGovt of India to look into the matter/ especially the foreign ministry as it is the matter of other country (UK) also.
    Riyaz Ahmed
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

mahesh May 04, 2009

hello sir this is maheshgoud i got a massege from ur compeny i.e u have won 1, 000, 000, 00 gbp in 2009 L/Fmobile draw so i request to give that prize mony my contact is [protected]

• Ke
    Ketki Karnik May 06, 2009

I have recevied SMS today i.e.on 6th may 2009 as follow:
    " YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 500, 000.00GBP IN THE LOOMIS FINANCE MOBILE DRAW INT AWARD, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR MARK JAMES [protected]"
    Please guide me is this genuine one?
    If yes then pls guide me how to claim for prize money.

• Mo
    Mounesh May 07, 2009

sir im Mounesh from india igot the msg that my mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP IN THE 2009 LOOMIS FIN INT MOBILE DRAW...kindly please tell me about this.IHAVE BEEN TOLD TO CONTACT Mr.ADAM ON [protected] TO CLAIM THE PRIZE MONEY.But the problem is that im unable to contact the given number.SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.MY PHONE NO [protected]

santosh s May 07, 2009

dear readers,
    santosh here
    even i recieved a message on my mobile stating that i won a prize money of 1, 000, 000, 00 gbp and asking me to send my contact details to the mail id [protected]@live.com. i have mailed my details to that id but i very much doubt if that is true...send who can help me on this can mail me to
    email: [protected]@gmail.com
    ph:+[protected]

sagar May 07, 2009

me too got message stating i have won 10, 0000, 000
    gbp and told to send my details to lomis(at)live.com

if anyone some info plz send me desperately needed

• Ri
    Ritesh Poojary May 07, 2009

Same here Ketki even i have received the same message, with same contact no. if u come to know anything about this please let me know

• Ab
    abid May 09, 2009

sir am abid suhail from lucknow idndia i got a msg in my mobile no that u have won one million GBP and to clami this id [protected]@live. i contct no [protected] . i got reply and got some documents regarding loomis finance comply, and got a certificate loomis lottary drawn contain no ticket no, 7PXYZ2009, ballot no. [protected]/20 with signature by director of finance of lommis finance compy my Gerog moore. he said to contact mr wood cleark who has come to ur country india. and he told us that u have to pay Rs. 15000-00 after receiving prize.ie. customs/delivery charge. then one call we receive from diplomat agent wood cleark that pls pay 15000.00 in said account no bank of icici [protected] name jawanghring Lamkam. i have paid this amnt. but after some time he call me that some proble is creating by custom of indian govt.so he said me if u provid me custome charge certificatre tag. then he wil come at my home. if i wont pay the amt so he wil return back. i request to him pls come at my home so iwil pay rest amnt. he denied. then i got one mail through SAM MIC [protected]@live.com that if u paid the rest payment so they wil take guranee to given prize. he insist to me that u have to pay 15000.00 more ... so could u tell should i pay rest amount or not. all inormation i got through SMA MIC [protected]@live.com can it true. pls give us ur advise... my id [protected]@yahoo and my contact no is [protected] sir we have one day only suday. so pls do reply soon...am enclosing the pastpost of diplomat agant who came india from uk...

• Ab
    abid May 10, 2009

sir, i recived a msg on my mobile that i won a prize money of one million GBPS. and to contact me [protected]@live so i mailed. they replied and mail attached compnay details, and the certificate of winner name in which wrote. ticket no. ballot no. after that i mailed scan copy of id my id profe. he declard me winner and starting to procesure and diplomat agent wood cleark has ph me such no [protected] that if u paid the half money of custom charge so i wil come at ur home to deliver ur prize money. he gave me his online no which are [protected] for paying money i have paid 15000.00 then i asked to him that when he is coming at my home so he called me. and said the proble has come the custome ask to hime where are the customs certificat tag. he phed me that can u provied me custome certificat tag. i said no. i cnt. so he said that u have to pay 30000.00 more then he wil come at my home to give my prize money... so i am in confusion why i do.. should i pay more money.. i asked him that can u take assurity for it. so one mailed come from gerge moore that morre wil take 100 assurity .. i am still confuse. pls tel me it is rite or wrong. should i paid or.. not. where should i inform for that matter. can i got my money return which are deposited by me.. pls sovlout my problme
    my contact no is [protected] and mail

• Pu
    pushpendra May 10, 2009

sir

i go t similar mail loomis finace company and they have asked me t o pay rs 18000 in their bank account than only they will release our winning amount. kndly advise me on this my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com its very ugent.

regards

pushpendra

• Su
    sushant May 11, 2009

hi my name is sushant me too got message stating i have won 10, 0000, 000
    gbp and told to send my details to lomis(at)live.com my mobile no is [protected] my mail add is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Ku
    kushal murarka May 14, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I hereby state that I have received a sms on my mobile stating that I have won 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP IN 2009 Loomis INT'T MOBILE DRAW and to clam the prize i have to contact Sir Adam on +[protected] [protected]@live.com. Thats why I am contacting you on this site. Please suggest how can I clam my prize money.
    Regards,
    Kushal Murarka
    email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Ph No.: +[protected]

• Vi
    Vishrut May 15, 2009

Me 2 got a simililar mail as all of the people have stated above...Also am told to contact Mr. Adam...Plesae tell the procedure to be followed...my mail id vishrut.s.[protected]@gmail.com...pls revert bak as soon as possible...

santhosh May 15, 2009

HELLO...SIR I HAVE WON 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP IN 2009 LOOMIS INT'T MOBILE DRAW and I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO CONTACT Mr.ADAM ON +[protected] OR [protected]@live.com TO CLAIM THE PRIZE MONEY.But the problem is that i am unable to contact the given number or [protected]@live.com...SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW...????? my e-mail id [protected]@yahoo.in
    pls reply to my email id

• Si
    siddhaarth May 15, 2009

if this is actually genuine please reply on my id [protected]@hotmail.com telling me the exact procedure to be followed.

Manoj May 15, 2009

HELLO...SIR I HAVE WON 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP IN 2009 LOOMIS INT'T MOBILE DRAW and I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO CONTACT Mr.ADAM ON +[protected] OR [protected]@live.com TO CLAIM THE PRIZE MONEY.But the problem is that i am unable to contact the given number or [protected]@live.com...SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW...????? MY MOBILE NO [protected] Manoj

Manoj May 15, 2009

if this is actually genuine please reply on my id [protected]@rediffmail.com telling me the exact procedure to be followed.my No [protected]

parvati sharma May 15, 2009

i won the price so how to get my price?
    thanks

parvati sharma May 15, 2009

how to get my priace?

CHITAN BHAGORA May 17, 2009

HI I AM ALSO WINNER PLS TETT ME HOW CAN COLLECT MY PRIZE
    MY MOBILE NO +[protected]

• Ra
    rashida munshi May 18, 2009

how can i encash my prize...

• Na
    navnath chikhale from india May 18, 2009

amal kumar May 18, 2009

Hiii frends

I hav won 5ooooo.ooGBP in 2009 Loomis INT'T MOBILE DRAW and to clam the prize . I hav send my id proof in their mail N they told they has send an officer togive my prize.

The officer charge 25000 rupess for clearence of prize from airpot.So wheather i believe him n give this amt to his account or dnt giv.Plz help me yaar i m to confused.My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in and mobile no-[protected].Plz show me any way regarding this.

Thanks
    Amal kumar

• B1
    b1973 May 20, 2009

• Sw
    Swarna raj May 21, 2009

hello sir i am swrna raj i have won 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP in 2009 loomis int't mobile draw and i have been told to mr. harry no +[protected] or [protected]@live.com to claim the prize money. but the problem is that i am unable to contact the given no or [protected]@live.com so what should i do
    my mobile no is [protected]

• Sp
    s.p.mathew May 23, 2009

I am S.P. mathew from India. I have received a msg from ID-WEBSMS stating that "Congrat, your mobile has won 1, 000, 000 00 GBP in the 09 Loomis fin int mobile draw. To claim your prize conta Harry on [protected] email lomis(AT)live.com.

I would like to know the details of the prize money whether it is genuine what I have to do to claim the prize money

s.p.mathew

Amit verma May 24, 2009

To,
    Sir Adam

Dear Sir,
    I have won [protected] GBP in 2009 L/f int't mobile draw .you told to me for seanding my name and my full address when i talk to you on your mobaile no. +[protected] so i am seanding my name and address & mobile no.
    Name - Amit verma