LookersBeware of this company

R

I bought a brand new, 08 plate Tigra from them, collected March 1st. Travelling to work less than 6 months later the car completely cut out in the middle of a budy junction. I called the only number I had available on the window sticker for the dealership to be told that information of my AA membership could be found in my black folder which happened to be in the boot of the car. The boot is mechanically operated and therefore not only did they want me to get out of my car on this busy 4 way junction to retrieve it, if I did, I still would not be able to get to the folder anyway!

After finally getting some help from a receptionist who gave me the number the AA attended to me for me to be told that for the last 5 months I had been driving a death trap. The vehicles have their battery loosened whilst they are on the transporter in order that they do not become flat too quickly however mine had not been re-connected or tightened before being passed to me.

I tried to complain to Vauxhall direct but they told me several times I was going to get no-where. No offer of compensation, not even a proper apology, it was always left for me to contact them.