LongHorn Steakhousecustomer service

Sa Sep 29, 2019 Review updated:

I ate at Longhorn with a couple of friends, my husband, and my 1 year old son last night, September 28, 2019, at around 8:30 pm. We stayed until closing to catch up with our friends. When we left we didn't realize my child has left his sippy cup until we got to the car. Since we were still at the restaurant, I sent my husband to go get it but the manager on staff wouldn't unlock the door and said he would look for it. Someone had thrown it away. I called this morning just to be sure and the manager that answered said that it had probably been thrown away. We had already eaten dinner yesterday so we only ordered an order of Mac n cheese and an order of chili so out total was around 15 dollars plus I left a 5 dollar tip for our waitress. The cup itself was 15 dollars so I feel like they should have at least put it in lost and found.

Comments

•   Sep 29, 2019

You weren’t careful with your expensive sippy cup that must be made of gold.

•   Sep 30, 2019

your poor child being forced to go out when he should have been in bed. then you keep this poor child up till all hours of the night so you can continue your life pre-parenthood.

fk you.

•   Sep 30, 2019

“When we left we didn't realize my child has left his sippy cup until”. At that age you expected him to grab his cup without a reminder?

•   Sep 30, 2019

@SubSquirrel or for you to do it yourself?

•   Sep 30, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Exactly. Parents are responsible for their kids’ things

•   Sep 30, 2019

@SubSquirrel And he's a baby!!!

•   Sep 30, 2019

im a mandated reporter and that was child abuse and neglect. probably endangerment.