Long John Silvers / 428 e michigan st orlando, fl

United States Review updated:

I went thru drive thru after ordering 1 fish and 8 shrimp. I was at the window and they gave me 3 fish and no shrimp. I asked for what I ordered and the cashier had my order on her screen, so she made the error. They wanted the 3 fish back to throw in the trash and I said no, that I would pay for her mistake rather than wasting food. I finally was given my shrimp, and the total for 1 fish and 8 shrimp was almost $22.00. I asked for a free biscuit for the error and my wait time at the window and I was told that the store manager would call the police. The fish was so greasy that I could hardly hold onto it. I am requesting free food for 4 people to make up for the nasty, greasy fish and the threat of calling the police. I also think that the manager for 426 E Michigan St, on 5/28 at 6 pm should be written up for being so rude. She is absolutely not a good representative for this store. I would like her fired. I plan NOT to go back to this or any other store, and I suggest that no-one go to this lousy store.

Lo
May 28, 2019

Comments

• Pe
      May 28, 2019

They made the mistake, why should you pay for it. In many cases when the restaurant makes the mistake they let you keep the food for free.

• Io
      May 28, 2019

@PeterPP You really need to mind your own business and stay out of my business. Unless you work for these companies you have no right to bash me. Why should I not get my whole meal replaced. The manager called the police on me. Guess what they took her side. They told me that I was not to return to the restaurant again. They have issued a trespass ban for me. Why do you think that I should only get the fish meal for free. I was willing to pay for it you idiot, can you not read. Why should I not get the meal for free. I should get the whole meal for free. Not just the fish that they gave me by accident.

• Io
      May 28, 2019

@PeterPP Obviously you do not work for Long John Silvers because you have many replies here. Get a life loser. They should have given me four free meals. Yeah I did pay for one. But I have a family of four. That is why I should get four free meals to make up with the manager's rudeness. I hope that you get cancer and die a horrible death. I hope you die in a car accident. I hope that you die in a fire and are seriously burned and have to suffer. You are male right? Well hopefully you and this manager end up married and die together, either of cancer, or in a fire where you slowly burn to death and suffer. I hope when you die that you suffer.

May 29, 2019

@Iong john silvers and KFC Excuse me, but I was defending you. No need to get rude and nasty.

May 29, 2019

@Iong john silvers and KFC I apologize for my last comment. It was not you that made the rude and disgusting post. It was an imposter. Sorry for thinking that it was you. I did not realize until after I clicked on your username that it was not you. I don't know how they do it.