Long John Silvers / 428 e michigan st orlando, fl
I went thru drive thru after ordering 1 fish and 8 shrimp. I was at the window and they gave me 3 fish and no shrimp. I asked for what I ordered and the cashier had my order on her screen, so she made the error. They wanted the 3 fish back to throw in the trash and I said no, that I would pay for her mistake rather than wasting food. I finally was given my shrimp, and the total for 1 fish and 8 shrimp was almost $22.00. I asked for a free biscuit for the error and my wait time at the window and I was told that the store manager would call the police. The fish was so greasy that I could hardly hold onto it. I am requesting free food for 4 people to make up for the nasty, greasy fish and the threat of calling the police. I also think that the manager for 426 E Michigan St, on 5/28 at 6 pm should be written up for being so rude. She is absolutely not a good representative for this store. I would like her fired. I plan NOT to go back to this or any other store, and I suggest that no-one go to this lousy store.
More Long John Silvers Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silver's - food and service
- Long John Silver's - their overall customer service, especially with coupons
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - long john silver’s restaurant sapulpa, oklahoma
- Long John Silver's - bad food. they would not give me a refund.