Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] — ticket conductor on lirr train
It is 8:18am on 10/8/19. I am taking the LIRR train to Manhattan from Amityville to Penn Station. The conductor on the train came by didn't allow me to activate my ticket in my seat. She gave me an attitude about not having my ticket activated yet and grabbed my credit card before I could even give it to her and swiped without telling me how much she was charging me. I asked for her name and she refused to give it to me and said it's on her hat and walked away. I had to find her again when she came around and asked her to give me her employee number . Conductor 6756 in train car 7464. She is incredibly rude and represents your company in a poor way. There needs to be some action taken to make her accountable for the way she treated me. This is unacceptable.
Updated by loan dang, Oct 09, 2019
Correction. This happened today 10/9/19 not 10/8/19. I've attached the time and receipt with the train car number I was in.
More Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] Complaints & Reviews
- MTA-Long Island Railroad (LIRR) - senior/disabled fares on morning trains 
- LIRR - horrible service 
- Njt / Lirr / Mta Penn Station - men's restroom deplorable unsafe 
- LIRR - lirr 
- LIRR - noise and horn honking 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - trains skipping stops to pick up passengers
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - 17 min late train on sat 10/17-939am train to penn from Jamaica
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - customer service at penn station
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - overcharged 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - train cleanliness