Lone Star Subscription, IncMagazine scam

I was approached by Frank Lacko to purchase a magazine subscription at my home. I ordered 2 yr (24 month) magazine subscription on January 17, 2008 and, to date, I have never received one copy. I put the phone number that he gave me into the google search engine and found several complaints about this company from people that have had the same encounter.

• Ad
    Adi Oct 08, 2008

i ordered 2 magazines back on April 18, 08 and i have yet to recieve them. I payed this company a check for $96.00. totally bogus. I called them last month, Sept. 8th and asked them why I havent received them yet and the ady said she would look into it and send me a written responce of why I havent recieved them and when I could expect them. Nothing I got out of that. So I called last night got their "Answering Service" and they said I needed to call back during their "office hours" which is 8-4 so I did that today and no one ever picked up. called after 4 and it was the answering service and I gave him a hard time, so he hung up on me. Such B.S.
    Im a graduating college student, single mother of 2 and I work my butt of at the restaurant... meaning I work hard for my money and my family to make it.

DEFINITELY NEVER ORDER MAGAZINES FROM A PERSON THAT COMES TO YOUR DOOR!!!