London Weight Managementthe person who serve me and refund

Y

On 17th october 2018, i have came to lwm at ioi mall puchong, selangor, malaysia.
I am the 1 who get 1 time free trial from facebook. That 1 who serve me name Cherie.

On 7.9.18 i came for free section. Cherie told me to join member to get another 5 free. Which every year 1 free, last for 5 years.
On 17.9.18, i go for the member free section. That day i decided to sign package. So i pay the deposit rm500. But when she say it is rm4846, i realize that is some miscommunication. In my mind the price should be rm3230.
After that i have ask she to refund. Then she convinced me with another 5 section to add on rm788.
I do not agreed. Today, i see her message. Then i told her to refund again.
Then she say after that she think i am not coming anymore so she deducted my deposit for those 2 section.

the person who serve me and refund
the person who serve me and refund

• Sy
    SY72 Dec 01, 2018

Go directly to speak their customer service department to get refund

• Hy
    Hyehye Apr 08, 2021

@SY72 May i know if you're succeed get your refund?