London Research Report (Crude Advisory)Crudeoil advisor

K Jul 06, 2020

Hi traders..
London research report is fraud [protected]). they don't have website. I saw their advertisment in fb. they offer crude oil 1500pts for Rs.40000 in one month.. and 12000pts for Rs.75000 in one year.. I paid Rs.75000 and I started work. with in one week they washout my account around one lakh. We have maintain 3lots and sl more than 50pts.
Always sl hit.. then I msg them to repay my money. they never seen my msg.. still they providing call through telegram. but very worst calls.. even if we follow one year.. they can't give 1point profit in crude.