London MasonryBad job

D

This summer I’ve planned to build a block wall in my patio that I’ve wanted to do long time ago. For this work I’ve decided to contract London Masonry building company. They have sent their employee named Ellis Merriman. Total contract price was $1200 and the guy requested half of that upfront. Eventually we have split that upfront deposit in half and Ellis started his work. He worked for only 2 days and on the 3rd day he didn’t show up. I’ve tried to reach him repeatedly over the phone but with no luck. Finally after a week of waiting he called me and explained his absence with his medical condition (he had severe nose bleeds). His proposed solution to our conflict was to send another employee that will finish my wall. But what a surprise, this another guy didn’t show up and all what Ellis said was that this guy is unreliable. My wall is still not finished and I’m very disappointed in London Masonry.