London Lounge suitePoor Service

On Wednesday January 11th at 11am Me & My Partner walked into Harvey Norman 2 Purchase a new lounge suite, we were in there 4 50 minutes determined to walk out knowing we had secured a Lounge. We fell in love with the London Lounge & wanted it. There were so many salesman on the floor & not one of them came to help us. Four of them just sat around & had their own laughing private conversations. One of them looked at us & I could tell he wanted 2 come help us but kept chatting with his mates. We drove from Leichhardt to that store & it was Christine's Birthday, that was supposed to be her present. We filmed every lounge that we loved, but decided on London. In The 50 minutes we were there we walked out with no lounge & was disgusted that there was alot of staff on & none came to help us. I wouldn't even have bothered with this complaint, but I became sorry 4 The Owner of this company, follow up on your staff, thats y customers go online or walk out unhappy & empty handed.
I'm also upset that nobody wanted to help us. I think that is very poor customer service..