London Hair and Beauty Logo

London Hair and Beauty

Having problems with London Hair and Beauty?

London Hair and Beauty reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 9, 2009. The latest review Beauty course SCAM was posted on Nov 9, 2009. The latest complaint Beauty course SCAM was resolved on Nov 09, 2009. London Hair and Beauty has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. London Hair and Beauty has resolved 1 complaints.

London Hair and Beauty Customer Service Contacts

155 Curtain Road London
London
EC2A 3qy

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with London Hair and Beauty Customer Service. Initial London Hair and Beauty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for London Hair and Beauty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about London Hair and Beauty. Discuss the issues you have had with London Hair and Beauty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

London Hair and Beauty Complaints & Reviews

Beauty CoursesBeauty course SCAM

I went here to study hair extensions, the teacher was good. But I am still chasing the school for my KIT which I paid 2 grand for. I am also waiting for my spray tanning kit...and was not impressed as I received certifcates which looked like i could let me 5 year old make and print for me. When you book this woman Claire is really nice to you. But once she gets your money, CASH that is. Then she is now where to be seen. I am furious and cant believe that my course is a fake and so is the pants certificate.

• Rp
      R Perera Oct 29, 2011

Hi MelissaA,
      I have read your complaints regarding the London Beauty School and I have also personally emailed you through ComplaintsBoard regarding this matter.
      The London Beauty School does not do spray tanning and does not give out kits and our 4 Method Hair Extensions course is accredited by ITEC. It is clear to see that you have been a victim of this lady Claire. You are not the first, and you will certainly not be the last, but I kindly request you to remove these complaints as these complaints have no relation to myself or the London Beauty School. The person you paid money to - Claire - I assume is the same business that operates from 31 Percy Street. If you type into Complaints Board "The London Hair Training School" I think this may be the company you are looking for. There is no "Claire" working at my business.