Lombardi Publishing CompanyI got nothing so far

T

I bought a book from Lombardi Publishing Company. I write this complaint because I really need advice! They promised 3-5 working day delivery but two weeks passed and I got nothing. I called them about 7 times and no one picked up the phone. It is strange, isn’t it?

More Lombardi Publishing Company Complaints & Reviews

• Lo
    Lombardi_007 Nov 26, 2012

Dear Tayphoon,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to voice your concerns.

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced so much difficulty in regards to your attempts to contact a customer service representative. I can assure you that our global customer service center is fully staffed, and we are waiting to service your needs.

In regards to your concern, please know that the majority of our orders are fulfilled within 3-5 days, as our auto-respondent message indicates. In all fairness, some Book orders do take slightly longer, and we respectfully ask that you please be patient, as they are sent-out via the postal service local to your area (USPS, Canada Post, etc) and are subject to any delays associated with those carriers (i.e. Thanksgiving, labor strikes, inclement weather, etc).

We further request that you contact a member of our customer service team at [protected] ~ 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday so that we can make sure that there are no other issues that could further delay your order (i.e. declined credit card, insufficient cheque amount, incomplete address information, etc).

Alternatively, I can also be reached through the same number, should you wish to speak with me directly. Please enter ext. 222 when promoted to do so, or you can email me at r.[protected]@lombardipublishing.com.

Tayphoon, Lombardi Publishing publishes several hundred information products and periodicals. We have served over two million customers, we have customers in 141 countries and we have been in business since 1986 – but most importantly, we are looking forward to working with you to resolve your concerns, as we are not a scam.

Warmest regards,