Having problems with LogoBench?

LogoBench reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 14, 2014. The latest review Logo was posted on Mar 10, 2017. The latest complaint SCAM/FRAUD/RIP OFF was resolved on Nov 18, 2014. LogoBench has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 5 reviews. LogoBench has resolved 1 complaints.

LogoBench Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LogoBench Customer Service. Initial LogoBench complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LogoBench above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LogoBench. Discuss the issues you have had with LogoBench and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LogoBench Complaints & Reviews

LogoBench — Logo

Be careful this site is a scam, if you receive any logo they will provide with logos bought from the internet...

Logobench.comLow quality work

Our company hired these guys from www.logobench.com and ordered a logo. Their provided work was terrible and extremely low quality. When we asked them to redo everything they asked for more money. These scam artists need only money and they really don't care about their customers. Then we demanded our money back and argued with them for a long time and they finally agreed to refund us.
They said we'll get the money within a week or two but that never happened and they still owe us.
We tried to contact them but they did not reply. We left several messages on their Facebook page but they deleted everything right away. Avoid LogoBench at all costs!

www.logobench.comthey haven't finished until the deadline

I paid $99 for the services, which provided the company www.logobench.com. I spoke with the rep, who told me that they would finish the web design for my website on June, 15. I waited until the deadline and they provided nothing. After 3 days I contacted them, but they ignored all my emails. It is obvious that I won’t receive my money back, so I move on.

www.logobench.com — SCAM/FRAUD/RIP OFF

WATCH OUT!!! This company WILL RIP YOU OFF. They are run and operated by criminals from INDIA and from the...

Logobench.comThey lied about money return, coz they even refused to change the packages

My company bought Brand startup package from the website www.logobench.com. The seller offered money back within 30 days, if the customer wasn’t satisfied with the purchase. We wanted only to change the package, but the rep refused and he never explained, why it was impossible. We argued with him about 2 weeks and when we asked to speak with the manager, he refused and hung up on us. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.