Logantown EntertainmentNever refund my money

I signed a contract with Mark on 08/19/09 for Jeremiah to perform in Houston, TX on 9/6/09. I wired $2000.00 to Mark's account on 08/19/09. On 08/27/09 I found out that Jeremiah was on tour with lil wayne and drake through his manager. I immediately contacted Mark and he reassured me that he could get Jeremiah for me. I requested a refund on 08/27/09 and waited for 30 business days to receive my money and never received. I have contacted Mark via email consistently up until 12/09 requesting my money. Mark would reply. I'm working on it or I'm straightening it out. It doesn't take but less than 5 minutes to wire money. This man is a con artist, a theif and can't be trusted. Do not trust him. The best thing to do is take him to court and have the news channels in Philadelphia to have him on the news for fraud. Carla Thomas, TX

More Logantown Entertainment Complaints & Reviews

Iguana Feb 12, 2010

Mark Reeder is a ###.

• Nu
    NuNoise Entertainment, INC Dec 10, 2008

Hello Please contact us NuNoise Entertainment, INc we are a licensed and bonded talent agency and Mark Reeder just ripped us off for $5k for Kim Kardashian. We also have two other clients that we are affliated with that were also ripped off. We wan't to try and put together a criminal case against Mr. Reeder. So could you please contact us either via email [email protected] or by phone.. [protected].. Thanks so much for your time in advance..

• Bi
    big guy Nov 29, 2008

go to [redacted].com youll see mark reeder all over it

• Ga
    Gary Noziere Oct 15, 2008

I paid Mark Reeder a $2400 deposit for Ryan Leslie and Mr Cee to perform at my venue on June 20th 2008. They never showed up. I informed Mark he said he would refund my money. Ive been waiting 4 months for the refund. This guy is a crook!!!