LocalNetI have never used the service and feel that they owe me a refund

H

I asked for this so-called account to be canceled because I never subscribed to it anyway but I am still being charged for it. I considered using their service at one time and filled out the information on the internet but I never confirmed it or even entered it. Somehow they got it and started charging me.

In April I called and asked that it be canceled but they continue to charge for it. I have never used the service and feel that they owe me a refund.

• Ta
    tamika powel Mar 26, 2013

i had call for te internet service cause i had got a home phone. so i paid 2o something for the fee.so when i call to hae it setup they told me that i couldnt set it up because i didnt have alandline phone and the guy told me to call localnet back ad tell them some the can refund me my money back cause i cant usethat iternet service.so how can they keep chargen for something that im not useing. my account no. is 75467 and username is mcmury5. i just wont my money put back on my card today cause i dot have money to justgive away like that. you all are just rip off.

• Ik
    iknoweverything Sep 09, 2013

You really need to start thinking before you speak or type. You say you filled out the information and then right after say you never entered it in. That's called contradicting yourself. Also, if you never confirmed the info or anything like that, then how did we get all your information? Once again, you are not making sense. Also if you listen when you call in (you clearly don't) you would know that calling in doesn't close out your account, you need to send in a cancel letter. So you're dumb.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices