Loans4sureCan anyone tell me if this is a scam... Plz

Hi, can any body tell me if this company actually pay out??? Well heres the thing, we needee money so bad so we applied for a loan with 'yesloans' and paid them a fee and they promised a pay out (Which we did not recieve) so silly us tried somewere else and came across 'loans4sure'... We are so desperate. We rang loans4sure and they told us to pay the £49 and if they couldnt find me a loan they would refund the money... So silly us we paid them... Thing is the man on the phone was so nice and told us our money would be in next friday (Which is now today) and suprize suprize the money is not in!!! My partner rang them and they said they wasn't able to pay the loan because they found bad credit on my partners account... Which p****d me off because none of us has bad credit at all!!! We dont have credit cards (Never have) no unpaid bills... Nothing! We have very good credit history.. They said that they could pay us a lower amount but at this point i was so mad that i put the phone down on them and im going to ring back later (When i have calmed down). Does anybody no if loans4sure actually pay out or is this another scam?? Any help would be so appreciated. Thank u

More Loans4sure Complaints & Reviews

wigan3r Apr 30, 2009

Hi,

Sorry to hear of you problems with these well known scam artists..

Check out this link for more information and reports from others who have had the same problem (myslef included)..

Rrgards

sara May 15, 2009

I have also applied with loans4sure, paid £50 admin fee and today been told i cannot have they loan.

i am very annoyed and angry...where can i make a complaint?

• Ro
    Robin Brown May 23, 2009

Yep! Us too. Loans4sure assured me of a loan after paying £49 which I was originally wary of as I had just paid the same amount to a company called Enhance financial, but loans4sure said I had not to worry as they underwrote the loans themselves. Just got a letter to inform me I was declined. Needless to say I'm fuming. My dilemma, which they seem to prey on, is that I only need the money to repay my car finance settlement figure so I can legally sell the car. Any ideas?

• Je
    Jenny Train Jun 03, 2009

We to applied for a loan through loans4sure, what a load of rubbish do not trust this company we paid £40 up frount, after thinking this sounds dodgy I asked the man he assured me this loan had been approved. He bascially lied this should be trated as fraud.We were very annoyed we took a direct contact number of the person calling himself Lee when we rang back we were told he was on hoilday. Then they said another company had approved our loan at a higher rate. Take no notice and avoid these scam artists at all costs.

• Da
    Dave Jun 04, 2009

Hmm wish I had read this before I paid them my £49 on Tuesday. Take it I shouldn't hold my breath for next Wednesday then.

wigan3r Jun 04, 2009

DAVE,

My advise to you and to anyone else in who have been ''stung'' like me by loans4sure...

Whilst you are in the first seven days you cancel the agreement. Send them a letter via recorded delivery advising you wish to cancel the arrangement and as per their terms and conditions on the back of the agreement you signed you are entitled to a full refund...

SEND THIS LETTER TOMORROW... DON'T WASTE ANYMORE TIME THESE GUYS ARE LIARS..!!!

For more information on loans4sure cut and paste this link into your browser...

Regards,

Wigan3r

• Ya
    yammie Jun 11, 2009

after reading all these comments i drafted up a letter to cancel my agreement which i am sening tommrow hopefully i will get my money back thanks.

• Bo
    bobbie Jun 12, 2009

me 2 payed 50pound they said they would phones us on the day 2 check details no one rang so i phoned them the also told me that they needed 2 get hold of my credit history as they found bad credit i payed a fee of 50 pound and they wont give me the loan they tell me its non refundable me myself has no credit cards store cards or other loans so i dont understand how i have bad credit

• Ni
    nick Jun 12, 2009

just recieved their pack today and im just about to bin it, also dont use pathways fianance they just done me out of 47.50 a week ago i have in formed trading standards which came back to me wiv sorry mate uve been had along with many others i woz ment to ave the money on wednesday but nothing so tried phoning and the nimber ad been changed so tried the new 1 and its not working either and ther not even in the building or address SO PLEASE ANY 1 THINKIN OF THEESE SCAMMERS JUST WALK AWAY NO MATTER WOT COZ ULL JUST LOOSE MONEY AN GET MORE PISSED OFF

jackie Jun 17, 2009

Loans4sure is not a scam if ur honest and truthful on ur application me and my partner and my close friend all applied for a loan and received the money within the 7 days ... you just have to make sure everything you say is CORRECT and it will be fine i have bin through several brokers and received no money however i did with loans4sure just be sure to check your credit file b4 you make ur application there was things on my credit file i didnt even no was there and i my self have had no credit cards, store cards or loans this was my 1st financal agreement thanks

• Bo
    bobbie1 Jun 22, 2009

to all u that have being done by loans4sure trading standerds told me u need 2 phone them and go under the buisness names act and u want a corrispondent adress u have to wrightto them reqesting your money back and explain what was told to u on the phone for example if u was mislead by them being told u could defo have your loan

sara Jun 26, 2009

i did this and got no response its been 5 weeks now.

jowie Jun 26, 2009

OH NO i cant beleave im readingthese comments i have just applied to loans 4 sure n they promised me that my money would be paid out to me nxt thursday after paying a 39.99 for the admin fee and things like that,
    Hope its not a scam now they promised me that i will get the money but 49.00 is a lotta money to be paying compared to other loans,

• Ge
    gemgem Jun 28, 2009

anyone who has been conned by loans4sure claim ur money back through ur bank's disputes ctr.i got my £49.99 back within 5days from visa disputes!tel the bank u did not authorise them to take any money(even if u did) & they misled u with lies. these companys r complete wankers who have no intention of gvn u a loan & misleed u with there info.

• Ge
    gemgem Jun 28, 2009

and whoever "jackie" is who actualy got a loan its so obvious by what uv written than u work 4 the company.and if ud never had bad debt why wouldnt u jus go to ur bank with low interest rates, than go to a company who say they specialise in ppl with bad debt n charge high interest rates!ur either thick as pig ### or ur sat a a loans4u office desk!

• El
    ELASCO Jun 28, 2009

i applied to loans4sure in february 2009 and was told by a rather charming man via phone that my loan of £8000 was approved and if i paid £49 that day i would have my money in3-5 working days. i questioned if the loan didnt go through and was told that my money would be refunded no problems. however it is almost july and i have had no money and no loan. i am disgusted, this is a fraudulent company.

• Ka
    Kath Edwards Jun 29, 2009

Sounds the same as Best4loans.

• Ca
    cazzur Jul 01, 2009

loans4sure av jus tuk 49.99 out my bank without signed confirmation, they sed they couldnt do thi sif they didnt have my forms back, will i get my money back or wot?????????????

• Da
    Dave Jul 09, 2009

Ah well I got ###ed right off by loans4sure. Instead of drafting a letter I might just go the office and open a can of wup!!! I think the only thing that would cheer me up is a date on the Wirral. Offers on a post card ladies but be sure to include a cheque for £39.99.

samina Jul 11, 2009

Oh mny life, i just applied for a loan n Thursday and my i made a £49.99 payment and they took out my account the forms came today i filled them in, they misspelt my address which i corrected on the form i even told them. i really need the money aswell.

I guess i won't get it now, but i want my £49.99 back because i borrowed it from a colleague from work.

sam

• Ro
    ronwould Jul 15, 2009

ive been mugged of by both loans 4 sure and yes loans..

desperately searching for a loan i rang several companys and stupidly gave my details but there was no heads up that they would actually take the money as i said i didnt have any money in my bank (hence the fact i was applying for a loan..) both companys said i quote "we'll send you out the paperwork to fill out and if you still want to go ahead with the loan, fill in the forms and send them back"

a few day later i had money missing from my account but as lloyds internet banking does not update the recent transactions until a few days later i could not check where this money had gone,

until today i have seen a collection from the 'loan people ltd' i searched to find out who they were and found out this was loans for sure, i recieved their paperwork in the post and DID NOT fill it in neither sent it back.

I was so angry I called Lloyds TSB to explain that they had no right and to try stop Yes Loans doing the same or to cancel my account down as I cannot afford to be paying 29.99 and a further 59.99 and if so then i would not be looking to take out a loan!!!
    The stupid woman then tried telling me they were in the right and i could not do anything about it other than ringing them.

So I rang Loans 4 Sure and they said I gave my bank details so I should have known that money was going to be taken from my account and secondly I didnt tell them I might not go through with it... WHAT!!! %"/(%$&"%$(/&"/
    Then gave me a bogus customer services number which just rang out

If you have not yet tried out these ### loan companys... Stay well clear..

Ronnie

• Bd
    B Duplock Jul 17, 2009

Yes. Loans4sure done the same thing to me. After a guaranteed of a payout within a few days. Its a scam that they are getting rich out of people who are having trouble getting a loan. Dont use them. If a company charge a fee . It means they will ripped you off. B Duplock

dean giles Jul 17, 2009

me done to by these b-----ds! £50 up front & yep you guessed it, NOTHING!

sray away from Yesloans too, they're even more crooked than 4sure! the only difference is these ROBBERS want £69 up front! you have been warned!!

• Fr
    fran123 Jul 20, 2009

yes i to have been ripped off they took the fee and i heard nothing i am angry as i really needed the money i think all internet loans a scam so just watch out everyone do not fall for it very bogus people franny

• Em
    emmag Jul 24, 2009

HI well here we go - like so many I paid £49.99 and was told the money
    would be in my account within 7 working days, When it was not and I calle them I was tols there was "a problem" with my application.
    A scam if you ask me and, like their competitors YesLoans who were recently exposed on Watchdog, this company needs a full investigation.

Ann On Y Mous Jul 28, 2009

They are a scam Yes. Dodgy company indeed. I used to work at Loans 4 Sure so I know. Only 2% actually get a loan, the others just get sold to Debt Management and other loan brokers who will also charge this fee.

Stay away from any company that you pay a fee too and NEVER put your details on a webiste to apply for a loan. Your details get sold from company to company at a time and they make a fortune from you!

• Su
    suemag Aug 01, 2009

omg i have just gave them 49, 00 they told me i would get the money in ten days i feel sick now, i wish i had read this comments first i cant afford to lose this money i wouldnt of asked 4 a loan if i didnt need it .they r the lowest of the low ###

• Pe
    pedros Aug 23, 2009

dont worry folks my family are over here in glasgow, and the good news is they own one of the largest law firms in newyork. i myself have just applied for a loan with loans4sure. i, ve just shown my paper work to my uncle. and he, s found 3 discrepances in there paper work.which they obviously haven, t relised. now before i start getting bombarded with what they are, my uncle is well aware that american law and brittish law are completely different, but himself and my two cusins all studied at cambridge univerisity, and they honestly no there ###.i myself are not going to jump ship just yet till i find out whats happening with my application. never judge a book by its cover they say. oh by the way i honestly believe all of you. please please dont fret. the minute i no i will post up on this the sight prosedures to follow. the con artists have not won yet. alot of bigger companies have fallen. and i dont to big up my family the definately said three faults in the paper work.

• Kc
    KChesser Aug 23, 2009

I just was going through some old paperwork and saw that they were meant to get my credit rating sent to me as there 'were some problems with my score' now i recently moved back tothe uk and have NO credit score as i've no credit history in the uk... they are a complete scam how do we go about to complain if we've been strung out for months by them????

• Am
    amosxxchick Aug 26, 2009

Kinda wish i had read all this before paying my money to loans 4 sure. the annoying thing is if i had £50 to throw around here and there i wouldnt need to apply for a loan in the first place. they took my money out on friday so i think im going to write them a letter and say that i dont want it anymore. how annoying that companies can get away with doing this seriously!!

deany Sep 09, 2009

hi i contacted loans4sure about a loan . they took a £40 fee and told me it would come off the amount of the loan. they then gave me a date the loan would be in my account .when that day came there was no money in my account when i phoned them about this they then told me that the money i paid them was for them to find a loan for me which isnt what they told me at beginning they then passed my details on to another company that took another £50 from my account . i am now having to change all my bank accounts so they cant do this again stay well clear of this company as they are ripping people off

Deevan khan Sep 18, 2009

hmmmmm looks like i am saved!!!
    he he he he he he
    u know guys ?
    i just called them yesterday about a loan but the good thing to remember for all is that never take a step with financial things unless u have done atleast a couple of hours' research.
    i needed some money and filled in a so-called form on the net yesterday with my general details and they rang me back in a couple of hours.She goes, ''okay ! your loan has been approved and now u have to pay £49.99 upfront so that we can get the money transfered into your account''.
    i said, ''okay! i can pay u a 100 pounds instead but first tell me who is giving me the loan and secondly when is the money gonna be into my account??''
    she says i cant tell u that who is gonna give u money then i said okay then u get the money transfered into my account and i will pay u £100 instead but right now i need money and it really makes no sonse to pay some money to get some money.
    i hanged up and then they called me again to give it another try.
    ok sir !! your loan is approved and is infront of us right now ...
    i said wow...it was quick wasn't it????
    it means u caan sort out anyone's problem in a blink??
    u stupid skunk...i dont need a loan from u.cuz u are bloody liars and scammers.
    but stupid LOAN4SURE people they still sent me a letter cum application form to fill it up and send it back to them..
    Do they ###ed think that i am gonna pay them £49.99???
    its more like throwing your hard earned money into gutter..
    ask them to work @ £6 an hour and save £50 it takes a lotta time.
    SO GUYS u know how could i make an escape??
    cuz never leap unless u know what is on the other side..
    and infact one of my friends did the same and he paid £50 and still??????
    anyways better get a bit of research..google it...speak to friends...put a question on yahoo answer service and still never pay upfront.
    remember whoever asks u pay upfront is a scammer and not an authenticated source.
    Hassan from Bristol

jazzyd Sep 28, 2009

my sister just got ripped off £49.99 !!! i think its disgusting and these people should be reported to the police

• We
    welshman Oct 02, 2009

Hi I've been ripped of by yes loans and best for loans and a company called pathways to get your money back just write them a letter stateing that they have broken the contract and you want your money within 7 days and they should contact you in writing to tell you why they did not get you a loan. If the do not contact you which they wont get in touch with the office of fair trading the nearest to the companies office and also the financial ombudsman tell them the details and they will chase it up of r you. I got my monies back from these companies within 10 days no problem.

good luck

mike

angryman09 Oct 08, 2009

i am sooooo ###ing anoyed right now...im supposed to be getting my money on monday and ive only just come across these complaints today...thing is i made a £200 deposit on a car yesterday and im supossed to be picking it up monday :(...if the money aint in the bank monday i'l be heading for Lincolnshire and some ###er is going to have a hammering

wigan3r Oct 08, 2009

wigan3r Oct 08, 2009

sorry angryman09,

but I don't think you'll be seeing any money in your account on Monday, the excuses they will use is either, you lied on your application, they need more information from you, or they need you to fill a form in to get your credit score..!!! Which is all a load of Bollocks, best bet is to send them a letter to cancel ASAP and at least get your money you paid to them back, tough luck on the £200 deposit.

If you need and help. mail me @ [protected]@googlemail.com, I did the same, I turned down a loan from my bank because they promised me a better interest rate, I paid a 500 deposit on a car and the money wasn't there when promised, I went to my bank and got there loan, days later these jokers phoned me to tell me I had a really bad credit history and they couldn't get me a loan. I checked my credit rating via creditexpert.com and they never even did a credit search on me... I wrote to them with all this info and got me money back.

Good Luck Mate :-)

ANGRY WOMAN!!! Oct 20, 2009

LOANS4SURE ARE LIARS!! I WAS GUARANTEED MY LOAN WILL BE IN MY ACCOUNT 7 DAYS AFTER I HAD PAID THE £39 FEE. WELL LOW AND BEHOLD NO MONEY WAS PUT INTO MY ACCOUNT!!! AND THE ### ON THE PHONE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE I HAD BAD CREDIT!! AFTER I GAVE HER A GOOD PIECE OF MY MIND (AND TRUST ME THAT LASTED A GOOD 15 MINUTES) I HUNG UP. IM GOIN TO RING BACK AFTER A FEW WEEKS TO SEE WHAT THE LATEST STAUTS OF MY REFUND PROCESS IS. DONT USE LOANS 4 SURE!!!

angrygirlie Oct 31, 2009

i am another idiot who went through loans 4 sure they assured me taht i could get a loan paid them £49.99 then they called back saying that i could no longer have it and requested to get my credit file wish i had raed these reviews before because i think i hace just made the same mistake again and have gone through yes loans i hiope i am not going to be made a fool of twice!!!

• Os
    oscar96 Nov 02, 2009

i have just posted my letter asking for my admin fee back, threatened to go to trading standards if they do not pay out.
    They offered me a loan with a 59% interest rate..might be skint but not that desperate. No way am i paying back more than double what i would borrow.