LMG/MBM/BALBOA LAW GRP/PLATINUM CAPITOL LLCLOAN MODIFICATIONS

THESE ARE ALL THE SAME COMPANIES: LMG/MBM/BALBOA LAW GRPAND PLATINUM CAPITOL LLC.
THESE PEOPLE ARE PROMISING TO HELP YOU MODIFY YOUR LOAN. BUT ALL THEIR DOING IS TAKING YOUR MONEY. AT THE BIGGING THEY TELL YOU ONLY WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. BUT LATER ON THEY JUST WON'T CALL YOU BACK. THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK. BECAUSE THE ARE TOO BUSY!!! BUT THEY SURE HAVE TIME TO CALL AND OFFER THEIR SERVICES!!!
THEY JUST KEEP REFUSING TO CALL BACK. I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR SOMEONE TO GO OUT THERE TO INVESTIGATE THEM.
THEY SHOULD RETURN PEOPLES MONEY IF THEY CAN'T BE HELPED. BUT NO THEY ARE TELLING PEOPLE THAT THEIR DONE!! AND THEY TELL THEM THAT THEY STOP TALKING TO YOU. PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT. LIKE I SAID 4 COMPANIES IN 1.
VERY INTERESTING DON'T YOU THINK???

• La
    Larry_Randall Sep 17, 2009

I'm working with Balboa Law Group and they already got one modification done. I'm now doing my rental house with them. I have to say that I'm not convinced the companies you are talking about are the same as the one I'm working with. They told me they would call me, they asked for a lot of documentation which I did spend a lot of time faxing - wondering if it would work, but it did. It took almost 4 months when they estimated 90 days - but hey it's an estimate and I'm saving like $800 a month which is ridiculous and well worth the $3, 000 they charged me. They also let me make payments which was nice considering they had to trust that I would mail in a check.

All in all if you are looking for a reputable loan modification place, definately check these guys out. I would recommend them and my parents are doing their loan with them also.

• Ka
    KARMA is a bitch Sep 22, 2009

This company SUCKS. VERNA is a horrible Representative...she never returns calls and she never keeps you updated. The owner is the same. They are all very disorganized. I dont recomend this company for anyone. People are going to loose their house due to the fact they dont help you. They just take your money.

• Ka
    KARMA is a bitch Sep 22, 2009

I agree someone should investigate them. their number comes up with different names. The FBI should do something about this. I wonder how much money they're getting out of this.

• Re
    RevengeServedCold Sep 24, 2009

LOL... I heard from some ex rep that worked there that they scam their own reps out of their commissions. What do you expect from these guys? The guy said its runned like a sweatshop and every body qualifies for a loan modification.. thiefes stealing from thiefes. wow, wow, wow...

You take somebody's money and its going to turn around and bite you in your fat ###..LOL

• Dd
    DDavid123 Sep 27, 2009

The nerve of these guys, there is some clown that works there that claims to be the Senior Account Executive and this idiot actually told my sister in law that it takes FOUR months of missed mortgage payments for the bank to issue a notice of default.

Seriously WTF is wrong with these idiots? The least they could do is to actually try to help somebody.

• Gb
    GBurnsRiverside Sep 28, 2009

I got my modification done with Balboa Law Group finally. This is the only name I've ever known them as, so I'm not sure what the poster is referring to. I've never heard of LMG or MBM. These are two different companies with two different addresses. I am very disciplined when it comes to researching investments and I did a lot of research before I plunked down my money for the attorney fees. I couldn't find anything bad about BLG. Balboa Law Group is owned my Terence McConville who has been an attorney since 1976. It took them 5 months instead of 4 which was stressful, but it was worth the wait. They knocked $500 off of my $1500 payment and I couldn't be happier.

Regards,

G.Burns
    Riverside, CA

• Tr
    truebetold Oct 12, 2009

If you want to know who they are google "Michael McConville criminal charges" his record speaks volumes, His father Terence McConville is the attorney. they changed from MBM Group after all of the complaints. They are a pack of family thieves.

J Anthony Jan 25, 2010

These guys suck they never call you back promise you its handled and its not. I found a guy online hes filing a class action. His name is Billy Norred [protected]. Good luck we wasted $3000 and got scammed by a guy named Greg Betterman and Rafael Berko. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM...

jasmine2005 Aug 16, 2010

I submitted my money and documents to Balboa Law Group going on 2 years now. They will call you in three months asking you for updated documents or I have to keep calling them. I fax all of my updated documents and not a phone call to say they got them. They will not accept emails. They call you and say we are still working with the bank we don't need anymore documents for now. I did spend a lot of time faxing - wondering if it would work, nothing yet. Very frustrated.