L&L Hawaiian BBQWrong Order/Miscommunication and Bitter Salad

L

I did my usual phone order on 12/07/11 at around 2pm at this location. The guy who answered the phone misunderstood my order of having all green salad instead of both green salad and rice. This guy has a hard time communicating in English. I arrive at my job to eat my lunch and found out he did it wrong. I called and the least they would do for me is to bring back my order and add the rice or if I can't bring it back they will just give me credit for the rice. Frustrated and trying to finish my lunch on time, I decided to just eat it and told them they can just keep their rice credit. Until I took a bite of the salad and it was really bitter with some liquid, so I decided this is too much..I could have been poisoned. I went back. Already late for lunch and have not eaten anything and with the possibility of being poisoned, all they offered me is to give my money back. I asked for a note for why they are giving it back, all they gave me was a receipt like I still bought the food and refused to write anything else except "out" and the guy stated because I brought it back while this other lady behind the counter kept yelling "you can never be poisoned with just a single bite, oh my gosh" I did not even waste the time to explain to this lady who has a hard time speaking in English.