Livlovshopproducts ordered (shorts/hat)

T

I ordered from their website on May 30th for 67.00 and have yet to receive any information about my order. I love how they have all these great items and advertise on Facebook, but really have not followed through on anything. I have emailed several times and called and heard nothing back. They of course already took their money...very frustrated!!! Would like to know what to do so I can get my money back?!?! I will not be ordering from this website again!