Living Spaces Furniturefraud

On December 4, 2014 I bought a full size bedroom on line, on the receive it stated delivery for the same day at 8PM to MID window. The next morning I noticed two voice messages in my cell which stated “We will be there in 20 minutes” (10: 17 PM) and at 10:35 PM “The delivery is at the door, they will leave in 15 minutes, so you will have to re-schedule delivery and paid an additional fee of $99.00”. I called the customer service of the company to clarify the situation of the delivery. According to her it was my fault because I didn’t pick up the phone; therefore, I have to pay $99.00 extra and re-schedule delivery. “I am not paying $99.00 because you decide to send the furniture without talking to me” The employee was rude and our conversation a waste of time, so I open a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, I will give then negative ratings in every site available and I will dispute the charges on my credit card. Finally, if they still charge me $99.00 for not delivering furniture I will go to small claims. EITHER WAY THEY LOSE A CUSTOMER FOR LIVE! I am paying $99.00 to deliver and ensemble furniture and I just get problems, I could have picked up the furniture myself for free and avoid this entire situation. I must say that I went to purchase the bed in Target and I got free delivery.

• Ka
    Kat Venturoso May 15, 2015

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS CROOKED OUTFIT !!! THEY DIDN"T DELIVER THE FURNITURE..FOUR TIMES..CHARGED ME 420 dollars to cancel the order!!!

Saturday May 9th bought a 7 piece sectional and two leather couches. $4200.. Sooo happy! They told me it would be delivered on Sunday, May 10th ..Mother's Day..I told them to come in a small truck. They came in a semi truck..couldn't deliver!!! They said later that Sunday..NO..the guy didn't get back in time. Then they made appointment for Wednesday morning, my 80 year old dad waited 3 hours..They showed up in a semi again... Then they said they would come at night on Wednesday.. They cancelled again..I am every one of these days canceling things I need to do..Then today Thursday ..They said we can deliver between 8 pm and 12 am. in the rain .. I said forget it and cancel my order...at 1pm in the afternoon..so tonight May 14th..I get a call at 7;50 pm I get a call they will be here to drop off the order the order I had cancelled.. I spent 20 minutes telling the guy how disrespectfully I had been treated and then they tell me they will charge me 420 dollars restocking fee!!! I told the guy I didn't want it delivered at all. They still loaded it and were bringing it in the rain!!! I am a fifth grade teacher and I have been scammed.. Do NOT purchase ANYTHING from this company!!! After reading the other comments here I was afraid to have it delivered..They have in the past NOT backed up their products...Their salespeople are nice..it is just a crooky outfit..

annoyed customer had enough Jul 11, 2015

I wish I had read all of these comments before purchasing. I bought 4 slipcover chairs. I was promised delivery on a Saturday (DIDN'T HAPPEN), then a Monday (DIDN'T HAPPEN), then changed to a Weds and when then they arrived, they only had 3 of the 4 chairs and one was also damaged (they tried to give me a used chair that was dirty and had a rip in it). So, I called, sent a picture of the damaged chair, they already owed me for the 4th chair as well, they agreed to the next Saturday delivery with 2 chairs. I confirmed that they had both chairs the night before, then the day of delivery, I got a call saying that only one of the chairs came, so I would have to schedule another delivery for the other chair. I have never had such terrible business in my life. Lori in Delivery Customer Service was very nice and too good to work for the terrible company. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON ADVERTISING, BUT THEY DON'T PROVIDE QUALITY FURNITURE OR SERVICE.

• Re
    Reviewer16838 Aug 21, 2015

Product was in living room and not used for 2 years (Only used six months since}. The bonded leather is peeling off the back cushions. Purchased in january 2013. It gets worse every day.