LiverichmediaUnethical behavior, con-artist

F

Jay Richardson, the owner of Liverichmedia, is a self taught amateur videographer in Los Angeles, who shoots mostly Instagram-famous models. All of his videos are sexually suggestive and he strives to achieve viral videos based on zoomed, bouncing cleavage and curves. It appears that he exploits these women, and the truth is that he does. He is using the technique of recruiting girls as young as 18 and 19 years old, who are naive and inexperienced. He brags about his numbers on social media to impress these girls and creates a relationship with them. His 15 second videos are overtly sexual and don't serve much further purpose other than gaining followers by mostly perverted men. He pretends to be helping his female clients by building their numbers so they can make money on Instagram, promoting brands such as teas, teeth whitening products, and protein powders.
What most people are not aware of is that Richardson has a long history of bouncing between social circles, and taking advantage of young girls and pushovers. Before he was Liverichmedia, he was a pimp in San Diego, Las Vegas, and Orange County. He was living at [name removed] house and using [name removed]'s status to recruit girls and selling them dreams of building an empire. He used recreational drugs heavily and later on, evolved in to a full blown meth addict. He forced the working girls to do these drugs by putting it in their drinks sometimes. He said it would make them work harder and had these young girls working through all hours of the night. Richardson finally hit a breaking point and spun out of control so much that all of his friends felt forced to cut him off. He lost his entire crew of girls and found himself broke and alone. There he was, stuck in his cycle of losing everything.
Prior to being a pimp, Richardson was also a preacher at one point. He produced music and was part of a successful Christian Rap group at a time when music sales were still at an all-time high. He credits his success to hours and hours of hard work and honing the craft. He was married and had a beautiful home, but this was no fairy tale ending. He wound up in a nasty divorce and lost his home. Soon, he was a Christian, turned swinger. He reveled in the lavish lifestyle and be-friended rich athletes and businessmen. This is when he met San Diego Charger and Pro Bowler, [name removed]. He moved in with him and essentially became a slave to the system. None of these men would associate with him unless he had something to bring to the table. Richardson used his computer skills to create graphics for them. He brought girls over to the house. He mediated confrontations and he networked people together. It seemed like a good match.
In reality, he was using everyone around him as a crutch. He used his preacher past to persuade girls of his trustworthiness. He claimed to be a Man of God. He used [name removed] and other athletes and celebrities to create the illusion that he was someone important and well connected. He took these illusions and used them to manipulate everyone around him.
Richardson had dreams of "making it" again and the casino was just not doing it for him. He decided to embark on his journey as a pimp. He recruited a few girls, brainwashed them, and moved to Las Vegas (Instagram did not exist yet). He continued on this path for a few years until he had reached his breaking point.
As he was making his temporary exit from the pimp world, he was trying to push a social media app company. The app flopped and he had to come up with another plan. As he was being taken care of by the some of the girls, he taught himself video editing. He made the decision to move to Los Angeles and started his Liverichmedia Instagram account. Behind the scenes, it was just another avenue for him to continue to manipulate young girls. He is capitalizing on his social media popularity to fool women to this day. He name drops and hypes up numbers to over-exaggerate his significance. All in all, he is nothing but the definition of "smoke and mirrors." He cons young and naive people, especially women, out of their money, but he's a servant to the rich and wealthy. His Instagram account is just a front for him to continue being a pimp. He owes countless people money. He finds young pushover kids in LA to help him with videos. They end up working for him without pay. He makes up stories that a certain amount of work has to be done before they can get paid. They buy in to it and take his word that they will eventually be compensated.
Richardson will always get away with as much as people allow him to get away with the games he plays. Word is spreading of his fraudulent ways, but it's time that people put their foot down. As mentioned before, he has a long history of this unethical behavior and if people were aware of that, they wouldn't let it slide anymore.

• Updated by fukmeifuku · Jul 11, 2018

Jay is still writing comments on this thread for himself. Lmao with all that traveling you must still be really bored with your life. Ain’t nobody jealous of your pretentious life. The writer stated facts here. Facts that can be backed with proof. Go about your little pretend instagram life. This post isnt going anywhere. Get over it. Congratulations you figured out how to make multiple gmail accounts. 👏🏼

• Li
    LieRichMedia May 12, 2016

First of all, great post! I have nothing but negative things to say about Jay Richardson, the owner of Liverichmedia. Oops. I mean LIE RICH MEDIA.The time I have dealt with this individual, I’ve seen him manipulate people and take advantage of weak links. It's sad to witness good people being walked all over by this perpetrator. However, I'm aware that Richardson is resilient and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. It is his resilience and overzealousness for young women and their hunger for social media fame that have landed him in the million followers club on Instagram. We know that he's hungry, but it's more than hunger that's driving his actions. He swears he's invincible and exempt from normal rules and regulations. The guy does what he wants. He casts people in roles that increase his power and disposes of them when he doesn't need them anymore. He strategically executes his behavior based on how much he needs someone at that time. So, the most popular photographers and established industry people may never see this evil side of him because he treats all of them well and takes care of them. Then he abuses his power by taking advantage of the interns, naive girls, and other normal people trying to be a part of the movement. Honestly, I'm tired of it. This evil person does not deserve to be in any position of power whatsoever. All he does is corrupt, manipulate, and try to control everyone. He selectively tries to impress certain people, especially girls, because he seeks love and admiration from them. At the same time, he is constantly playing an evil game with everyone else. It's sick! He doesn't care about anyone but himself. These are the classic signs of a narcissistic sociopath. That is what he is. And don't even get me started on his obsession with Asian women. He loves to control Asians because they're submissive in nature.

notlivinginsilence May 12, 2016

ewwwww omg it's about time the truth comes out about this fraud. he's psycho. seriously doesn't care if he hurts anyone. He doesn't believe in sickness. I found this out for sure when he put meth in my drink a few years ago. This sicko was doing it to everybody for a while like it was a game. Anyway, I got so sick. And you know what he told me to do? Masturbate!!! Right...like masturbating would make it all go away. Instead of apologizing for making me sick, he told me to masturbate. WOW. how much more sick in the head can you get? I knew he wasn't normal, but the fact that he had no remorse for what he did was really eye opening. I just hope he's not doing this sick stuff to other girls out there. I know he deals with hundreds of girls. I'm scared for them.

• Bo
    bouncetotheounce May 12, 2016

omg I've known jay from back in the day. Everything here is 100% FACT! After seeing this I just can't help but voice my opinion. He used to name drop being friends with P. Diddy. Now he's doing it because he gets to go to a Chris Brown party with some rich LA guys. He name drops every chance he gets to impress young stupid girls. He would go to the strip club and pull out his phone for the strippers and be like "Look. I shoot video for all these girls and I have a million followers." Dude, no one cares. You're fake. And right now he's trying to push this Supe App, where followers pay coins to view "exclusive content." Awesome. Perfect excuse to take your pimp game to the Supe App. You're trying to make money from Snapchat-length clips of "nip slips, girl on girl action, digging in the ###, and full 360 nipples." Really??? Just keep going in circles, buddy. After all that preaching, you're still doing the same thing. I guess you'll always just be the guy who wants to do ecstasy, pimp girls, and go to dj chuckie parties.

• Ju
    JustSayNo2LiveRichMedia May 17, 2016

I contacted Live Rich Media (Jay Richardson) about filming a video for me. I made a payment of $500 upfront to book the shoot. After I made payment, I never heard from him again. I've tried contacting Jay Richardson over and over again, but he never returned any calls, texts, emails, or messages on Instagram. This guy is a fraud and a criminal. I wanted to share my own experience in hopes of raising awareness of this guy's criminal activity.

veronicacorningstone May 18, 2016

Wow...after reading all of this, my suspicions of Jay being a complete fraud seem to be right on the money. I haven't seen Jay since his birthday party at Shawne's house a few years ago, but I've heard soooo many horror stories since then. Kind of ironic, since his birthday party's central theme was around him becoming a born-again Christian..I guess that didn't last long. He was giving out Bibles to everyone at the party. I remember he was also trying to get Miles Mcpherson to hire him at the Rock Church...good thing they didn't! Sounds like it was just a desperate move on his part to redeem what he had done to himself after all the drugs. Jay, please go to rehab. You need help.

• Cj
    cjmilesvegas May 19, 2016

Jay seriously has WAY too much time on his hands. He preaches about hard work and bettering ourselves, but he is such a hypocrite. When he's not shooting or editing videos, he just plots how he's going to manipulate the models. With me, he had time to dig in to my past by searching for some risqué photos of me from years ago. Why would he do this? It seems like he digs up dirt on everyone in the beginning, so he can use it against them later in case there are any problems. I hear that every time a new model comes in, he google searches that model's name with "nude" at the end. Being aware of his Pimp background and his long dark history, I can see that he's taking advantage of the experience he's had toying with poor girls in the past..and he's carrying it on to his position now. He has serious control issues. Why don't you just stick to doing what you're paid to do?? You're a videographer. But you're trying to be like.. THE PIMP of Instagram models. LOL. Just stop. This is going to catch up to him.

• Cj
    cjmilesvegas May 19, 2016

From experience, he is just a straight up perv! When I paid him to shoot he posted my video without even getting my final approval or asking me. If I'm paying you, that's my content. I didn't pay him to shoot a video of me for his benift and to help him get followers. He's so unprofessional. He was telling me to take off my top, and I was thinking, who does he think I am, a stripper? I was very uncomfortable...

• Ba
    Bad4BizIsLiveRichMedia May 23, 2016

I used to work with Live Rich Media at a company called First Slice Media. During the few months I spent there, it was clear to me that he is just not qualified to work there. He lacks leadership and professionalism. He is more focused on filming women’s breasts and has an odd obsession with Asian women over anything else. He definitely has ulterior motives and they are not professional. I left First Slice because of him. I was tired of doing projects for him outside of First Slice Media and not seeing any money. In the beginning, I was told It would be opportunity for extra income, but I have yet to receive payment for any of it. He pockets the money and makes excuses so he doesn’t have to pay people for the work they did. I believe the only way that First Slice Media can be a successful company is if they fire Jay Richardson, Live Rich Media. This is a bad look for any parties that associate with him.

FrancisDeadpool Jun 16, 2016

Did anyone see this egotistical douche post his equipment and brag about how much it's worth?? Lol. Well, he said everything in the pic was worth 150K...and it's not.There he goes again hyping up his value. Everyone is starting to catch on that Mr. Richardson is just full of ###. He also mentioned giving out "public thank you's." LOL...Just see for yourself below..but he didn't mention that he kissed ### to get his "friend" to buy the camera for him. Undoubtedly, a deal was made between the 2 and he'll forever be in debt and a slave to this "friend." He also used someone else's DJ Ronin in the pic. It's not even his. Newsflash...Martin Scorsese, George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, and Quentin Tarantino did not flaunt pictures of their camera equipment, bragging about how much it is worth. As far as the public "thank you's" go, It's just another quote he's been using for years to make viewers think he's actually appreciative of the help he's been given. He won't thank the people he's victimized and disposed of after using them...oh, no. He is a scam artist. He is no marketing genius. And he's definitely an amateur videographer. He doesn't have any business even owning a Red Camera. What is he going to shoot? More Instagram models bouncing up and down so the video can be compressed for his Instagram page? Pointless.

FrancisDeadpool Jun 17, 2016

Seriously, this guy is a loser.

FrancisDeadpool Jun 20, 2016

Only broke people post pics of their equipment on social media, announcing to everyone how much it is worth. Thank you for letting us know how broke you are.

laishenryvegas Jun 20, 2016

Wow, I was just with Jay Rich in Vegas not long ago. He always stays with this trust fund baby when he's out there. I will not name him at this time, but he plays poker and he's been labeled the "King of Instagram." I guess qualudes are their drug of choice, usually. There are always weed brownies there. I was at the house with my friend one day and Jay gave me a pill and said it was a qualude. I don't know why I agreed to take it. He pushed me in to it. Then after I took it, I could tell it was something else. I threw it up so fast, but I realized he tried to drug me. I think it was a molly. It was in that moment he showed me exactly who he is. Don't be fooled by his initial charm, humor, and charisma. He's obviously a predator.

• El
    ElizaLogan Jul 01, 2016

Well too bad haters, he's "psycho" ### is filming the rich and doing shoots for them. So there goes your complaint which appears to be the description of everyone wealthy with power. And don't give me an ethical comeback and say that it's not true. He will not receive karma for who he is because everyone who shows up and in the environment he's in play the same game most of the time, some kind of way in that "underworld" and! want the same tastes of life he wants. As long as those conscious young girls show up, his penalty is waived. God don't give a fck what YOU feel or think. It responds to our awareness. And all of you females and the girls he uses for hoe'ing, modeling, etc are AWARE.

• Lb
    Lbeezy Oct 10, 2018

@ElizaLogan Not true sir. I grew up with Jarrod and have known him since the 8th grade, lived one block away and probably know him, his family and friends better than most and let me tell you KARMA has definitely bit him in his ass and will continue to.

Friendsofjay Nov 11, 2018

@Lbeezy Jay killing it

• Pe
    Peakev Sep 18, 2020

@Friendsofjay Your right Jay is killing it! Different strokes for different folks! I’ve always said Jarrod was a genius but we don’t all the time use or genius for the best, but who am I to judge? Jarrod is obviously chilled in the lap of luxury and I only wish the best for him. Hope he continues killing it as you say.
    Peace

• Pe
    Peakev Sep 18, 2020

@Peakev Peakev is LBeezy
    Couldn’t log into LBeezy

• El
    ElizaLogan Jul 01, 2016

All of you talking smack are weak, compromised, groupies who didn't find their niche and are bitter about being sucked in by his weak a**. LOL. You were conned by this lame? You all suck. And some are undercover junkies and hoes just mad. Well...stay out of that arena and you won't get burned. But the LOWEST flame at that, SMH

veronicacorningstone Jul 01, 2016

OK ElizaLogan...what FACTS do you have?? Shooting for the "RICH" aka Dan Bilzerian doesn't mean sh** Jay brings the bi**** to him and Dan is about that life. Who gives a fck. Besides Dan, Jay don't shoot nobody "rich." And people on this board got facts and PROOF. What do YOU have? Some weak short-lived experience with him at best...some weak-minded individual who's kissing up to him because he has a million followers on instagam. HAHAHAHA Unless you have Facts..you should rethink WEAK your attempt at sticking up for him.

veronicacorningstone Jul 01, 2016

But at least you agree he uses models and hoes! haha You've helped to expose his truth without even knowing it. Thank you! :D

laishenryvegas Jul 02, 2016

Eliza Logan, I'm sorry, but you sound as naive as the bimbos that fall for his crap. The point I am making is that he is trying to front that he's somebody he absolutely is NOT. He is not a Christian. He does not have money. He is probably broke right now. He is just riding a free vacation with the person who actually does have money. He drives a rental mercedes that's not even under his name. Last I heard, he didn't even have a drivers license. He is nearly 40 years old and still doesn't have his SH** together. The guy is a joke. PERIOD.

laishenryvegas Jul 02, 2016

Even the girls he shoots are not AWARE of who they're dealing with. Do they want social media fame? Yes, of course. Do they believe they can get it with the videographer on Instagram who has a million followers? Yes, they do. But he needs them as much as they THINK they need him. It' s not hard to gain followers by selling sex. Have a pretty face and a nice curvy body. He thinks he has authority to turn a girl away and call her "Fat." He should talk. He weighs 300 pounds...

• Co
    ConArtistJay Jul 09, 2016

I was contacted by Jay Richardson "LiveRichMedia" about providing set design for a video shoot. After the shoot I received a check, which bounced. I tried reaching out to Jay Richardson about payment but he ignored my calls, text messages and emails. Weeks went by until I was able to receive information about what happened. According to sources the client gave Jay Richardson “LiveRichMedia” a check for $21, 000 before the shoot, the money was to pay for crew and talent. Where did all that money go? From reading other people's comments here, I believe he spent it on escorts and drugs.

FrancisDeadpool Jul 11, 2017

It's true. This man really should be in prison for all the evil and felony crimes he's committed. Trust that the only reason karma hasn't caught up to him yet, is because he's constantly dodging it. He knows it's coming for him, but he's never really at peace with himself because he knows karma is out to get him. Don't buy in to the illusion he portrays everyday on his instagram. It's never really exciting as it looks. We all know the only thing his followers are interested in, are the girls. And jay is still kissing [censor] to all of them, and still shooting video for crappy cheap products that don't even work well. He's really just a low dirty pimp at heart.

FrancisDeadpool Jul 11, 2017

Finessing his way to HELL

• Ph
    PhotoPro Jun 11, 2018

Jay is getting the last laugh. Jealousy is ugly.

• Ka
    karmaaintlying Jul 07, 2018

It’s ironic that the writer has a profile on humaniplex.

JayRichardsonFraud Oct 09, 2018

He's an outright thief. Nothing else needs to be said.

JayRichardsonFraud Oct 15, 2018

One day, he's going to cross the wrong person and wind up with a cap in his ass..

Joshua Dixon Feb 02, 2019

NOTE: I have attached some screenshots here to this post, however the link below is where you can see ALL communication with Jay and Danielle, please look at those-VERY IMPORTANT if you are considering working with Jay or Danielle.

Jay and his producer Danielle, owe my film production services company, www.windupfilms.com, around $6-7, 000USD. We provided production services for a music video shoot in August/September 2018 in Phuket Thailand, this included film permits, work permits, local crew, camera rentals, and other crew from Bangkok. Part of this was to construct a stage platform and large projector screen off the coast of a small island for their music video shoot. They were not happy with a stage, projector screen and the quality of it overall. Their client is the Artist, Willie XO, he was to be on the stage watching a movie in the middle of the ocean. So to keep them happy and to guarantee our payment, we discounted the stage and even took off the entire cost of the stage from the budget. This is noted in their line budget we submitted, and we have made them aware of this many times, with no response from them at all. Still after removing the costs they owed a balance due to extra shooting days, overtime, and other overages they gave us the ok on. They then left the country with promises to settle their bill.

They will say we held their camera cards ransom and caused them to miss shots, well when you are late 3 days paying and I have spent $15k USD out of my pocket so far, you would understand holding the cards until they caught up on payment. From the very beginning they were supposed to pay a deposit to start production, this is what I was STILL trying to get when we held the cards. They eventually managed to get Jay's girlfriend or someone else(not sure who exactly), to send us a paypal for part of it. In the screenshots below you see a message where I address this with Jay and ask if he is ok, he says yes-it is an iMessage screenshot.

Also another thing is Danielle claims we left them stranded on the island we were shooting, please look at below screenshot for this also-you can clearly see we warn them of this and also tell her that we need neccessities such as water, electric and so forth and we have to leave by a specific time because the tide goes out and we can't leave after that-they say ok and then they refuse to leave in time-leaving them stuck without water and so forth. Also, they claim they would be organizing boats from a local hotel sponsoring their shoot-they had 1 boat for a total of around 40 people. We hired others, Danielle still doesn't realize this-although it is in the budget and they took a smaller boat we had from the island back to their large speedboat.

Jay and Danielle were always late with payments, sent wires and somehow they never arrived. The first payment came the day before shooting started and this was with the assistance of their hotel fronting the payment for them. This put us in a situation where we had to book tickets last minute for all of our local crew to fly from Bangkok to Phuket.

In all of my years of experience, this is seriously one of the most sloppy and unprofessional productions I have ever provided services for. We have serviced all kinds of major brands, agencies and artists, but never had an experience like this.

All in all, I have no hope of collecting payment from Jay or Danielle, however I hope you please get all payments upfront from them.

There are 2 people responsible as producers.

Jarrod Lee Richardson
    Danielle Michelle Cole

All of this evidence is detailed in screenshots below at a google drive link. Please do have a look and educate yourself before taking work from Jay(Jarrod) or Danielle.

- Jarrod Lee Richardson Passport Photo - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wdduthhMwWWBfzoX86YnIb_czcLbzqTv/view?usp=sharing

- Danielle Michelle Cole Passport Photo - https://drive.google.com/file/d/13M46kIRdkb5q4NKn0rR5VTFf4jdbV42B/view?usp=sharing

- Whatsapp, Instagram Message, and Email Screenshots - PLEASE READ, you will see the delay after delay, and then when they went silent and refused to communicate. Since they have blocked all communication. Here it is, a lot to read! But clearly you can see we made all efforts to keep them happy as clients. - https://drive.google.com/open?id=10nblVyvQjlPDd6MnBiu3-3jmcRgXJtHj

Final Line Budget, outlining the total cost, the refund and discount on the stage and theater, and the amount still owed(please see page 2) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XNu0jvz97I-M6z62ze5oaygYm2BY-ZjN/view?usp=sharing

Jay's "company" instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/liverichmedia/?hl=en

Danielle's Instagram Account - https://www.instagram.com/ms_dblock/?hl=en

Jay's "company" website, no actual real registered company, have researched this relentlessly. - https://liverich.media/

Jay's "company" facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Liverichmedia/

Jay's "company" youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQGB1NaomuThIYQkM2lPqjg

Danielle is also the owner of Sin City Cupcakes in Las Vegas Nevada and Dallas Texas - http://sincitycupcakes.com/

• Su
    Super Agent Jul 06, 2019

@Joshua Dixon Jealous Photographer! This is garbage. Jay is killing the game.

• Me
    MexicoProducer Jul 23, 2019

Same exact problem with them in Mexico. 'Ran out of money', 'problem with credit card'. We funded them from Chiapas to Cancun, Danielle signed a Deal Memo and an overage sheet, and we have not seen a penny but man we got the excuses from Jarrod Lee Richardson. Same rip off, about 6k. Happy to post numbers, email chain, whatsapp chain. And all in the name of WillieXO who is an amazing, super cool professional.

• Tr
    Truth in posting Dec 21, 2019

Jay has some dope videos. The rest of the posters are jealous of his success. Funny reading the posts from a washed up Humaniplex slore.

• Ji
    Jillianqwe Mar 27, 2020

After reading this, one begins to realise the severity and reality of a man like this, as he still continues this evil manipulative behaviour towards young women.

It’s heart breaking to believe that a man like this hasn’t faced justice yet. As this “man” still continues he lie of a live while innocent women suffer in silence at the hands this monster. I know that this behaviour continues through, numerous sources terrified and ashamed of what happened to them and what continues to happen to more girls.

Like a nightmare girls suffer in silence. From this type of control he exerts manipulation at the highest degree and at forefront of his agenda. He mentally abuses young women. Not too mention that drugging girls play a huge part in this sick man’s game. Too all the women that may come across this and read it you are not alone or in the wrong and this man will get what he deserves.

• Jay is terrible, and I know for a FACT his friend Dan Bilzerian knowingly had sex with a 17 year old girl.