Liveops β€” Fraudulent sales

I worked for this company for three months. I had a very good sales rate. But, I was dismissed because I would not get the customer to agree to magazines, or other reoccurring credit card charges. It was a scam! I could not take adavantage of unsuspecting people just because they wanted to buy Orgreenic frying pans or sheer cover make-up. If you want to mislead people and commit fraud, this is the company for you! If not... It's not worth the effort.

• Ze
    zeny powell Oct 24, 2012

My name is Zenaida Powell. I received a report denying my application but it is the wrong social security number
    according to the letter of denial for the background check.
    My SS# is [protected] not 9494
    Thank you for attending to this matter.

Zenaida Powell

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices