LIVELOB.COMNOT WORTH VALUE

C

ME AND MY WIFE PLANNED A CHRISTMAS DINNER FOR THE FAMILY AND WE ORDERD 10 2LB LOBSTERS.. ALL OF THE LOBSTER WERE 1.5LBS WORST LOBSTER COMPANY I HAVE EVER ORDERD FROM.. I CALLED LIVE LOB AND THEY SAID THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO ABOUT IT...THEY TRIED TO SAY THEY SEND ME 2LB LOBSTERS I GOT PICTURES OF THE LOBSTER ON THE SCALE WITH THE READINGS...

• Ti
    tinysteaks May 03, 2011

I ordered steaks from them, they advertised 2lbs in each order, 3 steaks per pound. (I ordered 2 orders, or 4lbs) I got, two little steaks, the total weight under two pounds instead of four.