LiveLifeLean.netunauthorized withdrawal

S

I just had a charge of $19.95 against my checking account from livelifelean.net, a website that I have never accessed. After reading other complaints about the same company I realize that I also ATTEMPTED to order tea through Wu-yi tea but was unsuccessful. I have a copy of the e-mail from them that there was a problem with my order and to resubmit my information but I never did and I never received any product from them. How do I get these unauthorized charges from recurring? AND I want my money refunded immediately!!!

More LiveLifeLean.net Complaints & Reviews

janace Jul 09, 2008

$19.95 has been with drawn from my account 7/09-08.

• Mi
    Mirna Jul 09, 2008

Money has also been removed from my account how the hell do i cancel this, if not they will keep taking 20 dollars out of my account!!!

Mags Jul 09, 2008

Does anyone know where these charges started coming from.They showed up on my credit card today and I have no clue who they even are or how they started charging my card.From what I can tell its only supposed to be available to US residents and I'm a canadian.Can someone please tell me how to get the to stop charging me for... god knows what.I dont even know what I am paying for :(

• Do
    donna medina Jul 10, 2008

i want to stop money being taken out of my account immediately

Ann Jul 10, 2008

I noticed the same thing on my credit card. I canceled this crap along time ago and now I am seeing $19.95 charges on my VISA bill. I am trying to find a phone number to contact these scam people!

• La
    Lark Jul 10, 2008

I want money w/drawn from my account stopped now. Also wu-yisource.com charged after canceling!

• De
    Deborah Chambers Jul 11, 2008

Apparently I requested a free trial of some weightloss product and discontinued the product. Then I notice that this LiveLifeLean company is charging my bank account every month. I've tried to stop the draft but can't. I'm going to have to close my bank account and open a new one to stop this nonsense. I can't find a phone number anywhere to contact these scam-artists. This is very frustrating and something needs to be done about their business practices.

Thank you!
    Deborah Chambers.

• Am
    Amanda Bozman Jul 11, 2008

1.619.296.1799

• Js
    J Shields Jul 11, 2008

[protected] Here is the contact number. This is a big scam in my opinion. You are automatically enrolled into a monthly “livelifelean” program and nothing is ever mailed to you. If you do not keep track of your bank account, these scammers will take your money. I never signed up for anything!

• Lo
    Lori Jul 11, 2008

The same thing happened to me today- I called [protected] - demanded to speak to a supervisor - who did reverse the unauthorized charges - but only after I asked her to provide me the documention that showed I agreed to these monthly charges- SHE COULD NOT PROVIDE THE PROOF - they also could not find me in their system - but they had my credit card # - I also mentioned the Complaintsboard website - that got her attention real fast. They did email me a product refund confirmation letter within 5 minutes after getting off the phone with the supervisor. Hope this helps.
    Lori Albrick

• Jh
    J Howlett Jul 11, 2008

I just phoned the number given and I receive an automated message telling me the number is wrong. I'm quite fed up with this. I've been on their 'website' and it has no numbers at all and I cannot find any contact information.
    Was anyone else able to unsubscribe recently?
    If so, can you please tell me how? I don't want to get a new bank account.

• Al
    Allan Jul 12, 2008

Yes I know what this is. It is part of the WuYi Tea scam . Just call [protected]. You can cancel your Live Life Lean membership there. To cancel your Wu Yi Tea call [protected].

Chelsie Jul 12, 2008

This sucks! Do they continue taking $20 every month? Do they really cancel these charges if you call the number? Is there anyone we can report this to?

Joanna Jul 12, 2008

thanks for the cancellation number. I cancelled the Wuyi tea a while back but didn't realize this would be a separate charge.

• Ca
    Cathy Magni Jul 13, 2008

Unauthorized charges were posted to my credit card!!!

• Na
    natalie ouellette Jul 14, 2008

This company and WU-YISOURCE.COM are the two worst scamming companies ever...do not get caught with their scams, they will make unauthorized payments on your credit card and they will steal from you every month. Make sure to read every little detail before doing any business with these crummy companies. They stole alot of money from me without me even noticing.

• Bo
    BobO Jul 14, 2008

They took $19.95 out of my account with out authorization! I ordered from WU-yi source
    and paid them for tea, now a month later these ### takes $19.95 out of my account and I'm at my last dollar in my account.
    Don't order any tea from wu-yi source, this is who is doing this

• G
    G. Jul 14, 2008

They are not reputable!!! THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!! Today I went to the bank to make a deposit to cover a check coming in and that's when I discovered a $19.95 charge was pending from "Live Life Lean .net" I had never heard of them before
    so I went on line and typed it in, saw numerous complaints and that it traced back to "Wu-Yi - Source" tea. I tried their trial offer for only the shipping and handling charge. And ended up having to return the unused portion and cancel because I DID NOT LOSE A POUND!!! The representative assured me that I would not have any other deductions taken from my account since I canceled any future orders and guess what?????? THEY LIED!!!

• Be
    Beverlee Koutny Jul 14, 2008

Money was deducted from my bank account without my permission. I want to be canceled and my money returned. I will process this matter through the courts.

• Be
    Beverlee Koutny Jul 14, 2008

Money was removed from my bank account without my permission.

• Su
    surya Jul 15, 2008

I had charges on my account taken from this company that I did not give authorization to be deducted from my account. I have no clue how they obtained my information and I have not been to their website...

• Ka
    Karen Kosilla Jul 15, 2008

I've just realized that livelifelean.net has been making unauthorized withdrawals from my checking account. Each withdrawal has a different 800 number attached to the withdrawal label.

[protected] & [protected]

I have no idea where this $19.95/month charge originated.

• Je
    Jeannette Valle Jul 15, 2008

I want to stop charging money from my credit card account,
    money was removed from my account without my permision.

Also I cancelled the services from WU-YI SOURCE TEA.

Jeannette Valle [protected]

• Tr
    trudy Jul 15, 2008

I cancelled Wy-Yi tea 2 month's ago. I tried the trial for 2 weeks with no success. I sent back the leftover tea and was not reimbursed. Wy-Yi tea claimed they did not receive it. I gave up and now discovered they have charged me $20 for 2 months. I cancelled. I will never purchase another product over the internet again!f7258

• Sh
    Sheila Jul 15, 2008

I have had a similar experience with this company. the original agreement was for a free trial and that was all. I have yet to experience the online mag.

Signed,
    Irate Customer.

• Fr
    Frances Jul 15, 2008

I ORDERED THE WU-YI FREE TRAIL FOR $4.95 S&H. 15 DAYS LATER WAS CHARGED $29.00. CALLED TO INQUIRE ABOUT CHARGE. TOLD HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL. TRIED TO CANCEL FURTHER SHIPMENT JUST IN CASE OF AUTOMATIC SHIPMENTS. TOLD NO FURTHER CHARGES WOULD BE CHARGED AND NO SHIPMENTS. DAY 16-$19.95 CHARGED FROM LIVELIFE. HOW DID THEY CHANGE THEIR NAME OVERNIGHT? I'LL ASK BBB DAY 17. AND I HAVEN'T LOST AN OUNCE.

• Ji
    Jimmy Jul 16, 2008

They are taking money from my checking account. How can I stop them?

• Pa
    paula sloan Jul 17, 2008

Payments have been taken from my credit card over the last 6 months or so. i have spoken to an online advisor at the sister company wu-yisource.com wuyiye, they confirmed to call them and after much messing around i advised them that i live in the UK, they then said that they would contact them and have this money refunded and no further payments will be taken. I have checked my bills over the last two months and they are still taking the payments. I want these charges stopped with immediate effect, i have never agreed to anything and have never authorized them to take these payments. I have evidence of the conversation that i had online and if so i will take this further.

Mrs P Sloan.

• El
    ellen Jul 18, 2008

They are taking my money too after I canceled the acct!!!

• Ga
    GARRISON Jul 18, 2008

I'M HAVING TO CHANGE MY DEBT CARD JUST TO GET RID OF THESE PEPOL. THEY OVER DROWED ME 181.00

• Ji
    Jill Jul 18, 2008

they took $19.95 out of my checking account is there any way i can get it sent back to me

• Li
    lionel borges Jul 19, 2008

$19.95 was withdrawn from my checking account without authorization on July 8, 2008, this needs to stop, immediately.

• Di
    Diane Jul 19, 2008

Wy-Yi and LiveLifeLean are connected and totally ripped me off. I asked for a free trial of the tea and discovered charges on my Visa that were not authorized. I have called to canel. Will see what happens on my next Visa Statement. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE COMPANIES!!!

• La
    Laura Jul 20, 2008

On July 18, 2008, they took money out of my account without authorization from myself. As of right now, I cannot access their website. Trip to back to stop this from happening again. Not happen at all with this company.

• Pa
    Pam Brown Jul 20, 2008

I bought a herbal tea from this company. They have since charged my credit card an additional 20.68 for another unknown product in addition to the 31.34 for the tea. I did not authorize this.

• Ge
    Genesis Walraven Jul 20, 2008

I did not nor have i ever gone on to this website livelifelean.net and money was taken from my account without authorization or prior knowledge. I have received an overdraft charge because of this unauthorized charge!

• Ro
    Robert R. Spaulding Jul 21, 2008

My credit card account was charged after I cancelled my account. Please make the correction.

• Th
    Theodora King Jul 21, 2008

Money was taken from my checking account, but I have not received the product. This is the work of scam artists. I just hope that these compaints reach prospective interested customers so that they do not become victims of this scam.

• Am
    amanda wilson Jul 21, 2008

call this number - [protected] (They are available 9 AM to 5 PM MST)... I just got my 19.95 refunded and this is what i told them, i never accessed this service, i was not told when i canceled the wuyi service that this 30 day free trial would not also be canceled, i want the service canceled and the 19.95 refunded to my account. they will give you a bit of a run around, but be persistant, she told me they are alowed to provide one refund of 19.95... Good Luck!!

• Re
    regina r king Jul 21, 2008

Checked my jult 08, 2008 statement and found a charge for $19.95, which I did not authorize. I may have more charges on other months. Tried to try the green tea but never received the product. When I contacted the company, they told me that My order had been canceled. Now there is a charge on my bank account.