LiveLean.comfraud

M

I ordered WuTea online and they were automatically deducting the payment from my credit card. After several months, I found that this very expensive tea was doing nothing to reduce anything except my bank account. After several months, I finally got them to quit shipping and billing. Apparently, when you sign up for the tea, you get some membership from LiveLean, a bogus company that offers nothing at all but bills almost twenty dollars a month. I finally spoke to someone in September and told them to quit billing me and now I see that they are still taking money from my VISA. Once again, I have written and will call VISA in the morning, but what else can be done about companies like this who clearly defraud the public?