Live Nation MerchandiseI preordered the new bruce springsteen western stars cd-t shirt bundle

I preordered the new bruce springsteen western stars cd-tshirt bundle on april 26, 2019 and expectex it on the original day it came out which was june 14th and got told it would be delayed and arrive early this week (week of june 17th) and still have not gotten my stuff. Wtf?! Give me my [censored]ing stuff [censored] then go [censored] yourselves live nation!!! I want my cd and shirt now and in excellent condition 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Updated by AndreaMarquez707, Jun 19, 2019

P.S. I forgot to add I have emailed your asses several times about my stuff and yall aint answered. The screenshot I included in my original post complaint was the email I have messaged over and over about my shipment. GIVE ME MY [censored]ING STUFF! Also thanks to yall whenever I DO GET my preordered shipment hopefully altogether and in excellent condition as I expect it be it is now guaranteed I WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN preorder stuff pff Mr. Springsteen's Official Website Store if I ever order off there in general

• Updated by AndreaMarquez707, Jun 20, 2019

I freakin preordered the new Bruce Springsteen Western Stars CD-TShirt Bundle back in April on the 26th and was SUPPOSED TO GET my stuff the day it officially released last week on June 14th and instead received this bs delay email telling me my stuff was delayed til THIS WEEK(WEEK OF JUNE 17TH) & SHOULD ARRIVE EARLY THIS WEEK BUT NEVER CAME. It is now Thursday June 20th and I go and check my freaking email and get another [censored] delay email. After the first email I hsd tried several flipping times emailing and got jack in return. In other words I got NO RESPONSE and was ignored. I WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN BUY STUFF THAT GOES THROUGH LIVE NATION. F U LIVE NATION. I WANT MY STUFF NOW MOFOS!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Updated by AndreaMarquez707, Jun 20, 2019

I preordered the new Bruce Springsteen Western Stars CD Bundle on 4/26/19 off of his Official Website and was expecting to receive my stuff ON TIME on the official release day. The last email I got said Id get an email saying I would be informed when my shipment would be on its way but NEVER got it and the new CD came out officially LAST FLIPPING WEEK ON THE 14TH & I instead got an email saying my order was delayed til THIS WEEK then it NEVER CAME. This Is ridiculous! I have ordered off the official Website Store previously and had NO PROBLEM with receiving an email saying my shipment was on its way nor any problems with not receiving my order ON TIME. I WANT MY PREORDERED WESTERN STARS ORDER NOW!!! I paid alot of money for that bundle and am extremely angry and disappointed I DID NOT receive it when I expected it 😡😡😡😡😡

• Updated by AndreaMarquez707, Jun 22, 2019

Preordered April 26, 2019 was told Id get an email shen itd be coming NEVER did. Official release date came and got a delay email instead of my stuff saying itd be here EARLY THIS WEEK(WEEK OF JUNE 17TH) and expected it Monday but STILL NOTHING then got another delay email days later and it is now SATURDAY JUNE 22, 2019 & I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY STUFF. I WANT MY CD AND SHIRT NOW! AND I WANT THE CORRECT SIZE OF SHIRT. GIVE ME MY STUFF LIVE NATION

Jun 19, 2019