Lisa Jackson Cpa/ Lisa S Jackson Cpa, PcTax Account did not do her job

E

I hired Lisa Jackson, CPA (aka Lisa S Jackson) to do my taxes for the 2006 tax year. Based on the tax return that Lisa Jackson CPA had completed, I owed a considerable amount of money to the IRS and was concerned that there must be an error in the preparation of the taxes.

I took all of the documentation that I had given Lisa Jackson CPA to another accountant who then reviewed my taxes and found that Lisa Jackson CPA had overlooked numerous deductions. Lisa Jackson CPA had failed to ask the questions necessary that would lead to my deductions. Lisa Jackson CPA could clearly see that I had several pieces of property in my name but failed to ask me for the taxes, insurance, maintenance, HOA, etc. in regards to the properties.

I contacted Lisa Jackson CPA with my concerns, upset that she did not uphold her responsibility as a licensed professional. I explained to Lisa Jackson CPA that I could not use the taxes that she prepared because they were done incorrectly. I asked Lisa Jackson CPA for a refund for completing my taxes incorrectly and she would not oblige. I hired Lisa Jackson CPA to complete my taxes correctly not just to complete them. Lisa Jackson CPA is a licensed professional and has a responsibility on her part to complete all due diligence necessary when preparing tax returns. Lisa Jackson CPA has failed to abide by the Code of Ethics in her profession. I have contacted the Arizona Board of Accountancy and have filed a complaint. If Lisa Jackson CPA denies that she has prepared my taxes incorrectly, please contact the Arizona Board of Accountancy. Her hearing date is set for December, 2009.