Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] — I am complaining about the service experience I had while inside lcbo
I approached a male CSR, Alex, and asked him for his assistance in giving me white wine recommendations for gifts and for consumption at home. He showed me a couple bottles in Vintages and a few from Ontario, which matched what I was looking for. He was very friendly/helpful and assisted me in carrying my bottles to the register. He approached a female CSR, Rita, and asked what cash she was on and she responded, "Why do I have to do it?... "You do it" and walked away". I'm not sure about you, but this is not the type of experience I was looking to have upon leaving. Her lack of customer service makes me question whether or not I should return to this location because she clearly has an issue doing a very important aspect of her job. Alex, Ray and Dan were extremely helpful and probably the only reason I would ever return.
More Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] Complaints & Reviews
- LCBO - rude staff 
- LCBO - staff! 
- LCBO - does't accept credit card 
- LCBO - racist lcbo employee 
- LCBO - aggressive male staff member 
- LCBO - customer service. bad management
- LCBO - unethical behaviour
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario - service
- LCBO - harassment 
- LCBO - lcbo clerk seemed to be under the influence. drinking on the job?