Lip Plumperdid not order

I am tired of people like you sending out orders that people did not place with you---your lip plumper is the biggest joke ever--I can buy Sally Hansen products at a drug store that do a better job---also I have moved since I placed a """one time order"" with you so now my time to return has run out---I am calling the Better Business Bureau to see what we can do about your company and your ethics.

jan treece May 16, 2009

this stuff does not work, please credit my credit card account now, do not send anymore of it to me! credit my account NOW

• Fr
    Fran Jun 03, 2016

The ad says "if you buy now you get a $50.00 rebate immediately, thus only paying for shipping charge, not true. In order to get anything back, you get to choose several offers, but even these only available when you join a "Deal club, that costs every month.
    Total Ripoff"

• Jf
    jfdklfal Jun 03, 2016

When you enter your card number, the card is immediately charged $54.95, the order cannot be cancelled. At this point you have entered into a contract that will charge you $99 per month for more of this product, and another unrelated contract that charges you $28 per month. If you go to the website, you can cancel the $99 contract, and when your credit card is charged by WellnesswebMD, you can cancel that by calling the number. Wells Fargo Visa does not feel that this is fraud so you will have to pay $54.95 for a product advertised for $4.95. Waiting to see the credit to my card, as I returned the product as instructed. In thirty days, I will cancel the credit card account.

• Bu
    butterflytobee Jun 03, 2016

I ordered some lip plumper from ionlineorder.com (which was nothing but gloss) on february 21, 2009, and then mailed in my rebate form. I went online to see where it was and they said it was never received!

Wasn't the $50.00 you weaseled me out of me enough? not to mention enrolling me in something I never asked for (welwatchersmd) which also charged me $29.95! now you tell me you never received my rebate form for $50.00? I mailed it in and I want my $50.00!

What a bunch of pitiful thieves you all are!
    Debra butterworth

• Je
    JEANNIE RUTLEDGE Jun 15, 2016

My name is jeannie rutledge, 1600 gregg st., big spring, texas 79720.
    I ordered the lip plumper 1 time and you have sent it to me again and charged my credit card. cancel my account with your company. I do not authorize you to bill my account again.
    Please forward an email to me at [email protected]
    Assuring me that this has been canceled.
    If my credit card is billed again, I will turn this issue over to my attorney's.
    Jeannie rutledge

• Mi
    Mihaita Mihalache Jun 08, 2017

I ordered one ULTRA PREMIUM TELEPHOTO LENS from Deal Club and my card was charged on 10th may 2017 . Till now I have no word from the company and I'm WONDERING IS THIS A SCAM???????😙 Their web adress