Lincoln National Corp.I would like to sue them for scamming me out of my money

P

I was told by Mark and Mike that they were going to help me to make sure that i was not going to be in the process of loseing my home they said that they would gurante that so i paid them 2100.00 to help me and Doreen P.Ford was Suppose to get in contact with both of my mortage company to combine my loan and lower my payments but to make a long story short that has not happen to me yet as we speak all Doreen Ford did was called my second mortage to get a work out plan with them which was a large amount of money that i don't have cause i paid lincon national so i had to call my second mortage company and talk to them about a payment plan and i have to pay 157.00 dollars for april, may, and june and then in july i have to pay 500.00 dollars but thats only if my first mortage will work out something with me, well i called my first mortage company in april 2010 and found out that my house is under foreclose for may 6, 2010 now Doreen Ford says that she will e-mail me every two weeks to keep me inform on whats going on well that has not happen at all and until this day i have not heard from lincon national so i figure that they scam me out of my money i want my money back and i would like to sue them for scamming me out of my money.