Lincoln Avenue Cat HospitalScam and lies

Well I have been to this facility thrice. I feel it was surely a rip off. They are not at all helpful. They don't know to do anything. I would never recommend them to anyone. Their prices are sky high. And you get nothing in return for the dollars that you shell out. The last time I took my cat here they kept him in for about three days. They did all the possible expensive tests that were not at all needed and did not do the ones he did. I was very annoyed. I took my cat out of this rip off center and took him to a local vet. The vet was able to do the necessary test and find out what exactly was wrong in less than an hour unlike Lincoln Ave that took three days and yet couldn't find out what was wrong. Also I paid less than $250 where as in Lincoln Ave the bill is always above $400 with no results. Do not use their service.