Lincarehome care oxygen service

S

First it took two years to service my home oxygen machine. Now I have been trying to get a portable oxygen concentrator for the last 3 month to no avail. I have called daily and they say they will call back and never do. They shut down their offices in Jessup, GA and never let their customers know. I have filed two complaints with the corporate office and still get no call backs. If this is how you treat patient I am hoping this will tell everyone that Lincare does not care about their patients and go elsewhere for their medical supplies.

There is no resolution I am going with a more reputable company who cares about their customer because you don't. I would never recommend your company to anyone.