LilimayRefund

L

I have ordered my leander cot through them over 10 weeks ago. They were quick to take my money and i still have no cot, nor are they answering the phone or any of my emails. I am out over £500 and no product!! Never buy from this company. They just take your money and don't deliver!!! I need to find a way of getting my money back. . .

• Ih
    ihatelilimay Apr 01, 2010

Avoid this business at all costs. They will lie and mislead.

• Gg
    gggddd Apr 10, 2010

I have ordered the same cot from them about 6 weeks ago and I have not received anything yet. I have sent them another 2 final emails today and if they don't answer by Monday I am reporting them for Credit Card Fraud.

• Ih
    ihatelilimay Apr 14, 2010

Totally agree and I have same problem. I fear they have shut up shop as there is no flooding of telephone exchange as per the website, and they still are not answering the phone. On the positive side though it does stop them lying.

• Li
    lilimay_sucks Apr 21, 2010

I bought a bag in Feb which they did not have, so they promised a refund, I am still waiting. Managed somehow to get through to someone on the phone a few times and they promised it would be in my account between 3-5 days. Since then nothing, and I have sent numerous emails saying I will report them to trading standards and watchdog but no reply. Just looked at their website and says they have temporarily shut because of an employee stealing... but Lilimay has had problems going back as far as I know, so this is no excuse... How can we get our money back???