LiliGal Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.
Mar 24, 2020

LuluGal — Unethical customer service

Crooks from China I ordered items on Dec 5- first one did not fit received in Feb and second item sent wa...

Liligalreturning item and no order number in order to submit return.

I am trying to locate them as I have never received a confirmation of the order and now the dress does not fit and need to return and get the next size. It does to give me a phone number to call and see my.next step. Because I never got a confirmation of the order I wasn't sure it would be delivered. I need information from the provider as how I should proceed with this order as I do not have an order number as I have mentioned . I like the dress but to small and need another size Do i need to return it to shanghi. I am at a dead end if I don't have and order number and how to send the item back and where to send.

Liligalclothing

Buyer beware!!! The earrings were cute and all but the post came all bent to hell. Not even gonna try to straighten them. Trying to see what I can do about the shirt. Despite using their sizing chart, the shirt is too small in the bust line. Shipping does take a while (shipped from China), however I did receive my package ahead of schedule. Not sure how an exchange is going to happen or if I am just going to get creative with some needle and thread. Most internet shopping sites will tell you that the sizes run small but they do not.

clothing

Liligalreturn

I sent a bathing suit back due to the size being wrong and submitted a ticket and all the requested info to exchange. I followed all of the instructions given in order to return the bathing suit. UPS confirms delivery of the item and 2 weeks later still nothing from liligal. I have submitted several inquiries and get no response.
      Ticket: T7445014179
      Order Number: LL1905260315141425

Brooke Palmer

Jun 21, 2019

Liligal — return

Hello, I returned two dresses on June 7, 2019. I have tracked my returned package and have confirmation that...

May 31, 2019

Liligal — return problems due to clothing not fitting and not quality expected

I returned 9 items on 5/25/19 via UPS. UPS tracking # 1Z8129Y20300118414 for returned items. Return...

Liligalonline sales of women's clothing items

I paid $57.63 for two blouses two weeks ago. My money was immediately taken but I never received an email confirmation nor the items and my attempts to follow up have all dead-ended. I have kissed my money goodbye and would advise everyone to stay away from any online shopping unless you check it out thoroughly. I have no one to blame but myself for not having read the reviews. It's all there.

Liligalno response to canceling a order

I made a order on Apr 30, 2019 once I saw the time of arrival was to late for the event I am attented is May 8th and May 18th. So I canceled the order I was given a number comfirming the order was canceled which is T8016339847 The order number was L1904302202548238. I do not want this refund my money and never use my card again. You company claimed I would not be charged until the item where mailed out I have not here from you from the day you charged my card. CANCEL THIS ORDER NOW!!!

Liligali'm not really wanting to complain, was just wondering if u received my return of a swimsuit

sent back swimsuit with Canada Post -tracking number R;351736.105034: the other tracking number I have is from LILIGAL customer service T4309861320. Hope u can tell me whats going on .I've been trying to find a phone number to talk to someone in person but had no luck.Please contact me as soon as you know something . Thank You for taking the time to read this letter S.Dunstan

Liligaltunic top receipt number [protected]

Tunic did not fit. Purchase on January 21, 2019. Returned Feb. 5, 2019. Paid with Visa x3324. Cost $27.02. Receipt no. [protected] used PayPal. Return to RMA [protected], 8555 Tonnelle Ave, unit301, No. Bergen, N.J. US consigned Chen Wei. Would like to have my $27.02 since it did not fit was way to small. Have not heard anything from the company.

• Updated by Rosemary Havey · Apr 23, 2019

Tunic did not fit . It was way too short. Not enough information from the company. Very disappointed with there customers service. Will never order from them again

Liligalbutton front wine red pocket cardigan

I received an item ordered in Feb. It arrived on time . Upon trying it on the size was not correct . Returned it Feb. 26. To date I have not heard a word from Liligal, received a credit to my account or a check in the mail. I believe that this service is un-acceptable.
                Please respond so I know what is happening since you have already received my payment.
                Hilde

Liligalunable to get rma ticket and return address, this is an impossible feat to try to accomplish

Already have entered the information 2 times what's the problem?
                  Marlene Sharp
                  22184 Crestline Road PO Box 116
                  Palomar Mtn. Ca 92060 USA
                  Item # L1904030045138163 original order #
                  Need assistance with a RMA ticket number and the address to return 2 blouses for full refund.
                  Have tried this several times without proper results, need assistance immediately.

• Updated by Marlene Sharp · Apr 23, 2019

Nothing further to say all has been entered.

• Updated by Marlene Sharp · Apr 23, 2019

Nothing resolved at this point.

• Updated by Marlene Sharp · Apr 23, 2019

There has been no update.

Do not seem to be able to get RMA ticket# to return 2 blouses ordered 4/2/19
                      order number L1904030045138163
                      Have entered this information over and over with no help am getting a bit irritated .

Name: Marlene Sharp
                      Address 22184 Crestline Road PO Box 116
                      Palomar Mtn, Ca 92060 USA
                      Item # L1904030045138163
                      email sharpmar @yahoo.com

need a RMA ticket and don't seem to be able to get through the process will NOT give me a ticket#
                      Return authorization needed with ticket number and return address

Apr 12, 2019

Liligal — clothing

Cheap fabric and poor customer service. I don't know why I had to take pictures of the things was returning...

Liligalads on aol.

Like a spam caller that keep calling over and over again, it is absolutely rude that you plaster your ads to my aol.com account for which pay dearly. You are like spam telephone calls that keep coming every few minutes, over and over again. Shame on you for all the spam. I am a man and have never ever bought a single dress, and never will. STOP the SPAM, please.

Liligalreturn policy

I received an item ordered in Feb. It arrived on time . Upon trying it on the size was not correct . Returned the next day, 2/28. To date I have not heard a word from Liligal, received a credit to my account or a check in the mail. I beleive that this service is un-acceptable. My ticket ID T5566177786...RMA [protected] and sent to the address listed.
                      8555 tonnelle Ave...Unit 301...No. Bergen, NJ 07047...US consignee: Chen Wei

Liligalordered a beige x large sweater with another item I never received my sweater and the charge was $61.00 on dec 3 2018

never received a credit on one sweater item i ordered on dec 2 please credit my td bank credit card that was paid on on dec 2 i ordered a sweater which i did not receive the other item on the charge of 61.33 was received in january the sweater did not get delivered to my home in lindenhurst please credit my td bank credit account for 30.00 take care of this situation as soon as possible it is noe march of 2019 and no sign of credit on my statement but the charge was made dec 3 20`18. thanks for yur consideration call me at [protected] in lindenhurst new york as soon as possible!!!

Liligalwill not respond to my emails about an exchange or refund

here is my ticket number L1812040427399516
                          I have emailed several times asking how to exchange sizes i received nothing??
                          I go on the web site today and find out they put the info on my account without alerting me. Now they are saying too many days have pasted to exchange or refund.
                          they will not give a phone number only an email that no one ever answers. I want to know how to get my $100.00 back this is not fair.

Jan 18, 2019

Liligal — very poor quality doesn’t fit can’t get an answer for return I have send sev. tickets and when I go i. it’s say my is pending

order no ll1901031009248697 have read to many bad reviews don't trust the co.why will they not respond or why...

Liligal — non receipt of pink skew embellished sequin top

Hi there, The item above was ordered for a friend for Christmas at early December, she chose it for Christma...

Maidstone

Liligalchristmas sweater

Ordered Dec 2, 2018 from LiLiGal.com with order
                            LL1812031448145180
                            Shipped Dec 7, 2018 from Shanghai, China Tracking number
                            CNMMI1181206650971903
                            Last Tracking info Dec 9, 2018 either Pudong China or Carson NV
                            USA
                            Where is it now? DHL is not responding to my requests for
                            tracking updates either online or by phone.

If lost cancel the order and refund my purchase price.