Lightspeed PanelPoints not posted to my account as promised

S

I received an email that invited me to take a 60 minute survey for which I would be rewarded with 500 Lightspeed points. I went to the website and logged in with my user name. I clicked on survey #17304 and proceeded to anser the questions. Fifty five minutes later I completed this survey and hit the submit button. After doing this, another survey popped up which was Part II of the first survey. The link stated that it would be a 60 minute survey and that I would be rewarded with 2500 points. Again i completed the entire survey and submitted it. It's 10 days later and I still have not been awarded points for either survey. I e-mailed Lightspeed three times so far and have neither received an email from them or had the points posted to my account.

More Lightspeed Panel Complaints & Reviews

• Wp
    wprutisglajafsd Mar 13, 2011

Lightspeed surveys is a waste of time. If you do any surveys for big points, [protected] points), you will never receive the points. They will never respond to your complaint emails asking where your points are. I completed 3 different surveys for large amounts of points in which I never received. I complained six times by email asking where my points were. Of course, I received no response. Much better survey companies exist. I don't recommend lightspeed at all. You are almost guaranteed that if you receive a survey invite for 600 points, you will complete the survey and never get the points.

• De
    Derek J Haslett Jun 26, 2010

I have recently been unable to sign as the page was blocked, however, I am still owed points which at 5/23/09

amounted to 2580 plus more recent points which have not been added.

I would be most grateful if you will arrange to forward these or advise me what action in being taken.

[email protected]

• Jn
    jnana_2000 Dec 23, 2009

This Lauren is good for nothing.I have emailed to her several times for my log in access which stopped suddenly.After 10 or more such emails, I gave up.I lost several hundred points.This survey panel used to be good, but now looks like a total rip off for your time.This Lauren person sucks.

• Mi
    Mike3354 Sep 25, 2009

I have the same problems. I just contacted perks.com directly, they took my information and said they would process the order today but was very evasive when I started asking alot of questions about the problems. She would not give me a phone nbr for them either but assured me she would contact htem to correct the problem. We shall see.

• Dl
    dlakers Jul 24, 2009

BBB can not do anything.

• Ae
    AE185 Jul 24, 2009

Sounds awful you guys should report them to the better business bureau at www.bbb.org.

• Hl
    HLC Apr 24, 2009

This is the third time that points have been deducted from my account for a PayPal reward! NO points, NO money, and NO response to emails either time!

• Pe
    peggs79 Mar 20, 2009

I also did this same survey, back in Nov. I have yet to receive any points, and I've e-mailed them so many times. With no reply, this is frustrating!!!

• Ro
    Rosalie Feb 16, 2009

I had no idea that so many were not compensated for taking surveys!!! I email this Lauren person so many times and I still have not received a response nor was I compensated for taking her surveys! This is month number 4 and I still haven't gotten a response!

SayNoToSurveys Feb 13, 2009

This company is a ripoff. "Lauren" has yet to respond even after several requests. My points don't get added from the long surveys I complete. And, they refuse to reveal the "Sweepstakes" winner.

• Me
    Mech Jan 30, 2009

call lightspeed [protected] They fixed my problem in less than 30 minutes. So far I think the company is great!

• Sh
    Shannon Dec 04, 2008

I am so fed up with this place. I completed a survey #21084 and it was about Fibromyalgia and the medicine Lyrica. I completed the whole thing which was long and required me to watch a movie and answer lots of questions. I was owed 300 pts. and nothing and this was back on August 23rd. I have sent message after message to whats her name "Lauren". I am beginning to wonder if such a person really exists since you never get an answer back.

It makes me so mad that we are so loyal and this is how we are repaid for helping them out. If they would at least have the decency to answer my questions to them I would feel better about this, but no contact whatsoever. Why even have a 'Contact us' if you have no intention of reading them. It makes me mad too because I have been a panel member since 2005 and who knows how many other ones I was never paid for but I didn't keep up with it then. I only just started keeping up with it when I noticed points weren't credited immediately. I think it's crummy and needs to be fixed.

• Ca
    Cathy Dec 04, 2008

I also have $10.00 in paypal limbo and can't get a answer from anyone. Lightspeed tells me they sent it and that it actually comes from Perks.com. Can't find a number for them. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Perks.com I have been waiting for 1 month

• To
    Tonya Nov 20, 2008

WOW! Put me in the same boat. Exactly what you all said. No points for the big 2000 point survey and no money when I cashed out 3 days ago either. I have emailed till I am blue in the face. No response. I am finished with Lightspeed. They have went down in my book. Up till now they have always been great. Oh well!

• De
    Debbie Nov 19, 2008

I have the same issue as the rest of you (and have never had this problem with them before now)...did the big survey for a total of 2500 points and have emailed Lauren at least 5 times for credit since I was only credited for 500 of those points. My survey took 3 hours for both parts as the screens were really slow in navigation and I am on DSL to boot! I will be really upset if they leave us out in the cold in re: to the points, especially since it took me so long to finish the darn thing.

I am still getting other surveys from them and getting the points for the new ones, but they are not responding in regards to the "big" one. Anyone find another way to contact them without involving Lauren, who doesn't seem to be around any longer (either on vacation or no longer with Lightspeed maybe?)

• Ju
    Julie Petersen Nov 11, 2008

Wow - I did the same two surveys (1st one for 500, 2nd one for 3000 pts). Rec credit the following day for each, requested PayPal on 11/4 and posted to PayPal 11/5.

However, I still have a $5 to PayPal in limbo and have emailed them.

Nonetheless, I would have been totally torked if I didn't get the two biggies.

Good luck to you all.

• Ri
    Rich Nov 05, 2008

Just an update, I have been paid as of 15 minutes ago. It is a bit frustrating because I emailed a few times with no responce. As I said, the site has always treated me well and I think they are just doing a bit of catch up.

• Ri
    Rich Nov 05, 2008

I am having the same issue. I have requested two paypals in the past 2 weeks and have gotten neither. I hope that they are not leaving us out in the cold. I have been a member there for a long time and never had a problem like this.

• St
    Stephanie Searles Nov 05, 2008

I am having the same issue. I recieved the 500 points for the 1st survey but after part 2 of the survery I have not recieved my points 2 days later. I am also waiting for a paypal reward from 10/30/08 and another form 11/3/08. I have not recieved either. Usually the paypal payment is posted the following day.

• Mi
    Minh Nov 03, 2008

Same here, I completed two surveys, e-mailed Lauren 4 times and have yet to recieve any reply, I have also been trying to log into their website and cannot reach their member's page. Any ideas?

• Wi
    Winston Oct 24, 2008

I took a similar survey and have not received my points either. I was wondering if anyone knew who we could contact and report them for the business practices.