Menu
Lights On Design Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Lights On Design
reviews & complaints

lightsondesign.net

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 1 Review

Lights On Design Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Lights On Design's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Lights On Design and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Lights On Design has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Lights On Design. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
C
11:56 pm EDT

Lights On Design Owner & wife

Shopped in the store a month ago. Followed around by the owner who is an extremely rude individual. When he walked away was then followed by his wife Jennifer who is one of the sales persons. Sarcastic to me and another customer, followed us like we were going to steal something from the store. Would never recommend this place to anyone -went down the block to another light store. Used to shop here in the past and never had a problem, don't know what happened to the manager but the place definitely went down hill since last year.

Read full review of Lights On Design and 2 comments

Hide full review
2 comments
F
F
Frances Fuller
white Plains, US
Jul 22, 2013 7:17 pm EDT

I have been purchasing lighting in this store for years. The owner Glenn, is the nicest person I have ever met. When I go there it is not friends I am seeking, the pricing keeps me returning. He has the best prices in Westchester. He is courteous, polite and professional. His favorite line, that I love is "We appreciate your business" I am a decorator and will continue to visit the store.

A
A
anita234
, US
Jul 25, 2009 1:30 am EDT

I can't believe someone had a similar experience- I had my children with me and you would have thought that they were criminals the way we were treated- We were actually asked to leave the store. The man who I think was the owner is extremely rude and his wife just hung on his every word ! there are to many other stores to have to be treated like this- The manager I dealt with 2 years ago (a lovely well educated women) was not there. This store is very dirty and looks like its going out of business. if the wife wasn't African American I would have thought I was treated poorly because I am. I can not recommend this store to anyone- I to ended up at the showroom right up the street and was able to sit and select the lighting for my entire home, they even ordered my children pizza for lunch !

Is Lights On Design legit?

Our verdict: Lights On Design has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Lights On Design's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Lights On Design can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Lights On Design earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Lights On Design achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Lights On Design. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Lights On Design resolved 100% of 1 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Lightsondesign.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Lights On Design website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Lightsondesign.net has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Lightsondesign.net regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Lights On Design.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to Lights On Design has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Lights On Design contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Lights On Design?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lights On Design Customer Service. Initial Lights On Design complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lights On Design above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lights On Design. Discuss the issues you have had with Lights On Design and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.