Lights of America — False Advertising Class Action
There are numerous complaints regarding the LED products of LIGHTS OF AMERICA ("LOA"). Recently, the Federal Trade Commission has filed a complaint against LOA for its practice of false advertising. A class action will be filed on behalf of consumers against LOA.
If you have purchased a product (LED) from LOA and you are a California resident, you may have a claim against LOA. If you would like to submit your name to become part of the class action, please contact The JK Law Firm at [protected] or visit our site at www.thejklawfirm.com.
More Lights of America Complaints & Reviews
- Lights of America - LED Flood Light
- Lights of America - Defective Products
- Lights of America - Scam and cheating
- Lights Of America 7200led - Bn - Defective product
- Lights of America - Low Quality/Bad Warranty
- Lights of America - &5 Year Bulb& lasted 2 hours!
- Lights of America - False LED advertised life
- Lights of America - Model 8045E-WH