Lighting Debbie TravisMissrepresentation on pricing

C

I was shopping for some lighting. I saw a pendant light fixture on display marked clearance for $39.99. Sales person gave me light I took it to cash and the price was $99.99. I told the cashier it was marked down to $39.99. The duty manger Leon Brule was called and said yes it was indicated as the clearance proce but he would not sell it because he paid more than that - he refused to sell it for the price advertised. So I left without purchasing anything...What is this false advertising?