Menu
Lifted Trucks Mesa Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Lifted Trucks Mesa
reviews & complaints

www.liftedtrucks.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.9 7 Reviews

Lifted Trucks Mesa Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Lifted Trucks Mesa at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Lifted Trucks Mesa has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Lifted Trucks Mesa. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Lifted Trucks Mesa reviews & complaints 7

Filter reviews by rating
5 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Lifted Trucks Mesa reviews & complaints

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lifted Trucks Mesa Lifted Trucks Mesa is awesome!

Lifted Trucks Mesa is awesome! Peter and his crew are amazing. They have a beautiful family and are just wonderful people. They do great work and keep it up!

A

Lifted Trucks Mesa Had a sick time checkin' out the whips at Lifted Trucks Mesa

Had a sick time checkin' out the whips at Lifted Trucks Mesa. Them dudes knew their stuff and were chill as hell. Definitely gonna come back for more.

D

Lifted Trucks Mesa Lifted Trucks Mesa was super easy to work with

Lifted Trucks Mesa was super easy to work with. I test drove the truck I wanted and agreed on a fair price in just an hour. I drove it home that same night. Thanks Lifted Trucks Mesa!

Hide full review

Is Lifted Trucks Mesa legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Lifted Trucks Mesa as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Lifted Trucks Mesa stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Lifted Trucks Mesa should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Lifted Trucks Mesa earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Lifted Trucks Mesa achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Lifted Trucks Mesa. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Lifted Trucks Mesa has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Lifted Trucks Mesa has registered the domain name for liftedtrucks.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Liftedtrucks.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Lifted Trucks Mesa website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Liftedtrucks.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Lifted Trucks Mesa, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Lifted Trucks Mesa website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

D

Lifted Trucks Mesa No problem at all, man

No problem at all, man. When I got there, Peter W was super nice, knew his stuff, and acted like a real pro. We tried out three different rides, and he was cool as a cucumber the whole time. I had a great time and would tell anyone to come check out their selection. Plus, the place was clean and safe, so no need to worry about getting sick or anything. You gotta come see these dudes!

M

Lifted Trucks Mesa Lifted Trucks Mesa is the best dealership around

Lifted Trucks Mesa is the best dealership around. The staff is super smart and helpful. The guy who helped me, ***, was awesome. He got me all the info and pics I needed and answered my questions fast, even though I'm from out of state. I'm telling everyone to go to Lifted Trucks Mesa and ask for ***. B.Y.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lifted Trucks Mesa I went to Lifted Trucks Mesa to buy a car they had for sale

I went to Lifted Trucks Mesa to buy a car they had for sale. We talked about the price, but I didn't get it any lower, so I told them I would buy it. During the test drive, I saw a low tire pressure light, but they said it was just because of the weather in Arizona. After I bought the car, the light wouldn't go away, so I took it to a professional. They said the tires were too damaged to fix, and I had to buy new ones. I called the dealership to complain, but the GM was really rude and said it wasn't their problem. Don't go to Lifted Trucks Mesa.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lifted Trucks Mesa I got a truck from Lifted Trucks Mesa last December

I got a truck from Lifted Trucks Mesa last December . I traded my old truck and made a deal to buy a 2017 *** King ***. I have a co-signer to help me with my purchase. When I was there, I signed all my papers through a company that they said approved me, Alaskan credit line. I signed all the papers, figured out my payment, warranty, and all. I brought home the truck and the papers for my co-signer to sign. I brought the papers back to Lifted Trucks all signed and dated with our contract information. Now, about a month later, after we traded in my truck and have been driving around in a truck that was all signed for by both parties, they called and said we no longer qualify and need to bring the truck back in. I'm completely overwhelmed and confused about how a company can take a traded-in truck, sell me a truck, let me drive it for a month, then say we need it back after all the paperwork is signed. I'm ultimately confused. I've already put money into this truck thinking it was mine because all papers have been signed, and the warranty has been figured out. The truck has already been serviced for a leak, which was covered under warranty. How can they take back a truck that is in my possession and papers and signed and dated?

Lifted Trucks Mesa Customer Reviews Overview

Lifted Trucks Mesa is a reputable dealership that specializes in selling lifted trucks. The company has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who have praised the quality of their trucks, exceptional customer service, and competitive pricing.

Customers have commended Lifted Trucks Mesa for their extensive inventory of lifted trucks, which includes a wide range of makes and models. Many customers have also praised the quality of the trucks, noting that they are well-maintained and in excellent condition.

In addition to their impressive inventory, Lifted Trucks Mesa has also been praised for their exceptional customer service. Customers have noted that the staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that their customers are satisfied.

Finally, customers have also praised Lifted Trucks Mesa for their competitive pricing. Many customers have noted that the prices at Lifted Trucks Mesa are very reasonable, especially when compared to other dealerships.

Overall, Lifted Trucks Mesa is a highly recommended dealership for anyone in the market for a lifted truck. With their extensive inventory, exceptional customer service, and competitive pricing, it's easy to see why they have received so many positive reviews from satisfied customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Lifted Trucks Mesa contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Lifted Trucks Mesa?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lifted Trucks Mesa Customer Service. Initial Lifted Trucks Mesa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lifted Trucks Mesa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lifted Trucks Mesa. Discuss the issues you have had with Lifted Trucks Mesa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.