Lifetime TV — twinkle all the way
On a family channel that is addressing the uplifting of humanity into morality it becomes confusing to children and young adults when amoral moments are introduced as having the same benefit. Is this movie, Twinkle All the Way, to be morally uplifting or demoralizing? Families do not want their children demoralized. There are, unfortunately, channels for the amoral viewers--but as the viewers of this channel are told it will be family friendly it should be kept this way since honesty is a moral virtue.
More Lifetime TV Complaints & Reviews
- Lifetime TV Station - commercials 
- Lifetime TV - programing 
- Lifetime TV - growing up supermodel
- Lifetime TV - grey's anatomy 
- Lifetime TV - the poor background music for the film nightclubs secrets 
- Lifetime TV - lack of movies
- Lifetime TV - the client list
- Lifetime TV - productions in general, especially the blasphemous "twinkle all the way"
- Lifetime TV - elizabeth smart abduction movie 2019
- Lifetime TV - the chris watts story