Lifeline HospitalCheating and unethical practice

R

Hi, I had a narrow escape by being a victim at Lifeline hospital in chennai. I was pregnant (5 weeks) that time.I went to the hospital due to spotting. The lady gynecologist (dont remember her name, she writes articles in tamil magazines like Anantha Vikatan) told me that it is missed abortion and fetus will grow no more. But my dad being a doctor in Coimbatore suggested me to take a pill.My cousin too is a doctor in Chennai but stayed far away and it was late night to meet and i wanted immediate attention. She asked to go for dnc.But I said I would get second opinion from my cousin before proceeding further.Next day, I met my cousin(works for Madras Medical Mission at chennai) and she too prescribed some pills(same given by my dad) and she said the fetus is perfectly fine. Now my son is 2 yrs old and very healthy too . I even now have the records from Lifeline hospital. Please do not go to Lifeline hospital. I was lucky as i have doctors in my family and relatives circle.

Thanks,