Life360 / customer service

United States Review updated:

Same here. My 7yr old unknowingly downloaded this life360 app which I was not aware and after 1 week, I was charged $69.99...When I came to know about this charge on my credit card, I immediately cancelled the subscription and requested for a refund. I was told that they will not refund. Looks like this is a scam company cheating people when the app gets downloaded and the get automatically registers for yearly subscription ..

• Updated by Ram Kathu, May 14, 2019

Life360 is a very misleading app and will tricked us into a subscription you were never aware of. The app was downloaded by my son on his Ipad through some adlinks from his other games.
    How can the company automatically register to yearly subscription without notifying the account holder(apple id). Also by default it is registering to yearly subscription and they do have the monthly subscription. Why not it did not get register to monthly subscription which is 7$/month. In that way the consumer will know about this monthly subscription and will have an option to the consumer to cancel his subscription and would only have to pay the the 1month fee rather than losing money by paying it for 1yr ($70). I would 100% say that this a misleading/scam way to make money by automatically registering for the yearly subscription and charging 70$ even when there is an option for monthly registration.
    In my opinion, a company which makes money on false statements/misleading customers will never succeed.

• Updated by Ram Kathu, May 15, 2019

Instead of all this BS, why don't you and your company refund the money when customer is not happy with your services...atleast refund the pro-rated amount..when a customer accidentally downloads the app, how can the company register for year long service...this company is a scam company where the customers service rating is 1out of 10...

Ra
May 13, 2019

Comments

• Bi
      May 13, 2019

Don't blame the company for you not having custody of your telephone and allowing your child to order products. It's not the company's responsibility to lock your phone down. The bottom line is your account propagated the order, and you are responsible for paying up. Learn from this! It will be a new leaf for you. Education can be fun!

It's not a scam company, it's just an irresponsible parent. I know that's a tough fact to "download", but at least you have an opportunity to learn. Enjoy your new Life360 subscription, hoss!

May 14, 2019

I would 100% say it is your responsibility to monitor and control what your clumsy fingered son does on your iPad. You have a whole year to enjoy your new favorite app now! And, the best part is you get TWO MONTHS free by selecting a yearly subscription. Tell your son to stop mindlessly clicking and maybe you can avoid future mistakes!

May 16, 2019

Do you have an immune system to education? My goodness. I have explained this to you thrice! Given your aptitude to absorb and apply information, I am amazed your kid had the genetic potential to accidentally download the application, yet alone deliberately. It is your responsibility to pay the for the app. Period. You are an ingrate for not appreciating two free months of premium service that Life360 has granted you for your yearly subscription. It is not the responsibility of Life360 to hold your hand and warn you that your doofus kid might accidentally click buttons. This is not a hard concept to understand. Might I also suggest a subscription to ABC Mouse so you and your child can partner learn? Illiteracy is a very dangerous problem and I would be encouraged by your willingness to correct it.

• Ra
      May 20, 2019

@Biggus Dickus I think there something wrong with you and your mentality...you need to grow up...did you understand my question what I posted "when a customer accidentally downloads the app, how can the company register for year long service"

I think you need to give genuine replies/comments. Looks like you have some deal/partnership with the company by replying all comments in favor of the companies...I checked all your replies/comments on this website and I see all your comments are towards defending the companies...looks like you are getting paid for defending the companies...you need to get a real job...

May 21, 2019

So what sort of cabal do you think is paying me to "defend the companies". Honestly, if you find a job application for that, let me know. Ignorant twits like yourself would make that job seem more like a vacation. If you had put half as much research into locking down your phone as you did researching my commenting habits you wouldn't be in this predicament right now. It is amusing to think you are in a position to quantify and or qualify my mentality when you are the one whining about an app your mouth breathing child downloaded. (Which, I may remind you that you have for a whole year.) I have explained the fault in your thought process several times and you still have found a way to elevate your level of d-u-m-b to exceed all expectations. The yearly subscription is the default. Your sausage fingered offspring clicked ok. The company is not obligated to verify anything other than a valid payment method in which you had on file. End of story. This is not difficult to figure out. I am absolutely amazed Darwinism hasn't rooted your genome out sooner than this. That may be the real mystery here.

Well, time to get back to my "not real job" of "getting paid for defending the companies"!

• Ra
      May 24, 2019

@Biggus Dickus You still not getting the point no matter how much I explained you..so I am letting you go..do whatever you you are doing...looks like you you are like a dog's tail..no matter how much straight you do to dog's tail, it never becomes straight...cheers and signing off...

May 25, 2019

@Ram Kathu Thank you for acknowledging that you are not capable of assimilating straightforward information. Also, thank you for logging off. The Internet just became a very small modicum smarter. I think you might need to be reported for animal cruelty. Leave the dogs alone. They don't like you either.