Life360 / customer service
Same here. My 7yr old unknowingly downloaded this life360 app which I was not aware and after 1 week, I was charged $69.99...When I came to know about this charge on my credit card, I immediately cancelled the subscription and requested for a refund. I was told that they will not refund. Looks like this is a scam company cheating people when the app gets downloaded and the get automatically registers for yearly subscription ..
Updated by Ram Kathu, May 14, 2019
Life360 is a very misleading app and will tricked us into a subscription you were never aware of. The app was downloaded by my son on his Ipad through some adlinks from his other games.
How can the company automatically register to yearly subscription without notifying the account holder(apple id). Also by default it is registering to yearly subscription and they do have the monthly subscription. Why not it did not get register to monthly subscription which is 7$/month. In that way the consumer will know about this monthly subscription and will have an option to the consumer to cancel his subscription and would only have to pay the the 1month fee rather than losing money by paying it for 1yr ($70). I would 100% say that this a misleading/scam way to make money by automatically registering for the yearly subscription and charging 70$ even when there is an option for monthly registration.
In my opinion, a company which makes money on false statements/misleading customers will never succeed.
Updated by Ram Kathu, May 15, 2019
Instead of all this BS, why don't you and your company refund the money when customer is not happy with your services...atleast refund the pro-rated amount..when a customer accidentally downloads the app, how can the company register for year long service...this company is a scam company where the customers service rating is 1out of 10...
More Life360 Complaints & Reviews
- Life360.com - Some how this site started to send me texts and there is no way to stop them 
- Life360 - life360 app and accuracy s 
- Life360.com - I have been trying to contact the company for weeks concerning this matter and have not been able to reach anyone 
- Life360 - charged my account 
- www.life360.com - Their apps have some cons and their membership was fake
- Life360 - No support at all
- www.life360.com - Their app wasn't so accurate
- Life360 - canceling trial and getting money back.
- Life360 - this app has caused unnecessary chaos and has charged our family a charge that we were unaware of.
- Life360 - unauthorized charges